Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Sustanon vs Test- E question(with some graphs and other info)

tophaneli

Hello,

im planning to start my first cycle soon. As everyone suggested my first cycle gonna be Testosterone only cycle. I was planing to take 250mg/week Test-E but i had some problems to get the gear. I dont want to take risk of getting fake shit from websites. Wasting money on a fake gear is bad enough, even more importantly pinning yourself with some substance which can contain everything bad in it is a huge risk for me. Afterall its your body you should play safe imo..

Since i cant get my hands on Test-E right now, im gonna have to move on Sustanon 250. I know many people doesnt like it and i also know some ppl get quite good gains from this drug.. Almost everyone says sustanon should be administered EOD or E3D for best results. Well im not afraid of needles but going 3 times in a week to pharmacy and getting shot in your ass is both time and money consuming.

While doing my research, i found this site, Bulk Muscle's PCT Calculator - www.bulkmuscle.com

I dont know if the site works correctly or not(seems working fine to me), i tried to find best way to use sustanon to have Enanthate like Test levels and i found this.

First graph shows the Enanthate injection every 7 days for 250mg.
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/6388/enanthate.jpg

And this second graph shows sustanon 250 injections every 6 days. Cycle lenght is both 12weeks for both graphics..
http://img242.imageshack.us/img242/4729/sustanon2.jpg

Can i get your opinions on this? I can get 100% legit Sustanons from pharmacy for a quite good price and i dont wanna risk myself with fake and expensive Enanthate.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hey mate welcome to EF. lets start with age, weight, height and how long you been lifting for? Why do you want to start taking AAS anyway have you exhausted all avenues on building size and strength naturally?

Hello, here is some info about me. Sorry im not used to all that lbs and inch stuff so im giving you my info on different units. im 24 years old and been lifting for 2.5 years now. My height is 1.85 and weight is 80kg with 9% body fat. Im already in a good shape but last 6 months i had nearly no improvements so i decided to take some juice to go further. Thanks

80kg is pretty dam light. Im 26, 6ft 2 and around 97kg prob 12% body fat. I havent touched a cycle yet and believe you could go way further with your diet and lifting routine to put on more weight naturally.

You didnt say why you need to jump on the gear?

When i started lifting 2.5years ago, i was like 65kg. I cant really say my body type is the best one for bodybuilding. My gains were too slow. I wanna jump on the gear coz my last 6 months i did not gain at all and the summer is coming.. you know:)

Top Bottom