Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another powder question

babbabuee

I've researched this a bit, but still unclear on the best choice. Let's say you have some var powder and you'd ideally like to take about 20mg at a time.
I understand getting a scale with that type of accuracy is expensive, so I'm thinking that mixing with liquid would be the best choice.

does it matter what kind of liquid? Alcohol seems to be what others are using. Will the alcohol destroy or reduce the potency of the var?

Please tell me if my math is wrong, but I'm thinking to mix 2.4g(2400mg) of var powder with 120mL of vodka, which should yield 20mg/mL. So that way one could take one mL in the AM and one mL in the PM to get 40mg/day.

Sounds right to me, but I'd really appreciate some feedback on how some of you other guys have taken your powder.
thanks,
babba

use everclear (grain), and I like to use empty gelcaps.....cuz it's pretty harsh.

bacardi 151 might work too

and yeah, the math is correct.

vodka will not work, esp @ 20 mg/ml
the most i ever got w/ 151 was 15 mg/ml, and that kept crashing
go for a mix of say 13 mg/ml in everclear, and take one ml 3x/ed

karma to you jerkbox, rjl I couldn't give you anymore karma, but would if I could.
so there is some issue with how much powder you can and cannot mix? Rjl, what do you mean when you say it kept crashing? was it just not dissolving or mixing?
but it looks like that's what I'm gonna do, 12-13mg/ml in everclear. but i'm open for other suggestions....

Yeah the Vodka won't hold and neither will the 151, use the everlcear. I stay at 10mg/ml and it stays nice and stable for long periods of time

If it's to be used orally is it that big of a deal that it's completely dissolved as long as you shake it up before consumption? Winny is routinely ingested as a suspencion so long as it's shaken before using.

I actually like the 10mg/ml idea, I don't mind taking 4ml daily. I found a scale on line that runs about $150 with an accuracy of .002g, so that would work. but if it's all the same, I think it's much easier to grab a syringe and pull up 1ml and inject it into your mouth.

it's interesting to me that I haven't gotten more responses. is the powder very new to the market?

the most aurate scale you would need is .01 g, but , if you can find a good one for cheap, go for it.
crashing is when it falls out of soln, and recrystalizes/
you then have to shake/heat every time you use, and is a real pain

These scales can be had for $35. Worth it if you are going to make a lot of caps or convert other powders to inj. Try here: Old Will's Home Page.

Top Bottom