Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another one bites the dust!

PA is very intelligent guy. i do feel bad to see this happen to him.

I wonder if his prohormones were better then people thought?

there's like a 12 page write up on Victor Conte in this months Muscular Development.

It's a pretty interesting read, but nothing earth shattering

natty said:
I wonder if his prohormones were better then people thought?

No they were/are crap! I had lymphoma and the chemo gave me type 2 diabetes. I have had medical training. I did not want to use the metformin or glyburide to treat the diabetes as these agents don't effect the insulin resistance that causes the diabetes. Testosterone has been show to increase insulin sensitivity. I bought some andor-diol in bulk, chinese i'm sure, and tried it at 400mg twice per day. It worked right away. after one day my blood glucose levels were normal. I took it for seven days and stopped. My blood glucose levels stayed normal for three more weeks. When they started to go back up I did seven more days. They dropped to normal again. I then bought a bunch of PA's andro 300. It didn't do shit!!!! Had no effect what so ever on my blood glucose levels. I had some of the bulk ando left and it worked just fine. I don't think there was any ando in PA's stuff at all!!!

And by the way I have completely cured my type 2 diabetes with my own therapy. I think this is the real reason the "medical industry" went to the president and asked him to ban andro. I didn't just come up with this treatment out of thin air either. It came from published articles from the Journal of Endocrinology that studied andro.

Big_Joe said:
No they were/are crap! I had lymphoma and the chemo gave me type 2 diabetes. I have had medical training. I did not want to use the metformin or glyburide to treat the diabetes as these agents don't effect the insulin resistance that causes the diabetes. Testosterone has been show to increase insulin sensitivity. I bought some andor-diol in bulk, chinese i'm sure, and tried it at 400mg twice per day. It worked right away. after one day my blood glucose levels were normal. I took it for seven days and stopped. My blood glucose levels stayed normal for three more weeks. When they started to go back up I did seven more days. They dropped to normal again. I then bought a bunch of PA's andro 300. It didn't do shit!!!! Had no effect what so ever on my blood glucose levels. I had some of the bulk ando left and it worked just fine. I don't think there was any ando in PA's stuff at all!!!

And by the way I have completely cured my type 2 diabetes with my own therapy. I think this is the real reason the "medical industry" went to the president and asked him to ban andro. I didn't just come up with this treatment out of thin air either. It came from published articles from the Journal of Endocrinology that studied andro.

The pharmaceutical industry has some real power these days. Everytime I see one of their damn comercials on TV it makes me want to scream. I saw on dateline one night where they did a study and found that pharmaceutical companies only spend less than 20% of their budget on research and development and over 50% on advertising and sales.

maldorf said:
The pharmaceutical industry has some real power these days. Everytime I see one of their damn comercials on TV it makes me want to scream. I saw on dateline one night where they did a study and found that pharmaceutical companies only spend less than 20% of their budget on research and development and over 50% on advertising and sales.

Moreover the Wall Street Journal ran a story saying that said 62% of the articles in peer reviewed journals, such as JAMA, are intentionally misleading. Either the study was changed mid course to get better data to support sales or side effects and results were falsified. They say that this is making the editors of JAMA ask for all the data of any experiment or drug study.

The New England Journal of Medicine had a different approach. They had an ethics statement that said if the person submitting the article for revue had a financial stake in what was being submitted that needed to be disclosed in the article. A consummer group called them on this because they weren't following their own ethics statement. The New England Journal of Medicine admitted that this had been true and that they would fix the problem. They changed their ethics statement!!!

Top Bottom