Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another new user needs advice here bros

jusper_drone

I'm a big man, Not fat but 6'2" and weight 302 lbs. I have a big frame and I want to get back down to a healthier weight. What cycle or individual roid will help me shed excess body fat. I am walking and jogging daily but need a booster to help me along and give me more energy . I have also started lifting weight but being 35 I don't trim the fat and build muscle like a younger man does, So I am asking you to please help me with which product I should go with, some people told me the older you are roids probably help you less or slower than when your are 25, but at least something that help lose weight will make happy, thank you guys.

steroids do not burn body fat bro. they are ANABOLIC. they will increase metabolism yes, but guys don't hop on gear to lose weight. if that was the case every Mr. Olympia would weigh 125 pounds and not 285 pounds at 5 9

think about that

what you need to do is fix your diet and exercise. i know that sounds boring and not what you want to hear but it is the truth

now to 'help you along' as you say you can pick up a bottle of n2slin (n2bm) and GW (sarms1).. use the n2slin pre meals and use the GW daily..

aim for a caloric deficit of 500-700 per day. cut out junk food out your diet.. no more fast food

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

I would stack the cardarine/sr9009 with a good nutrient partitioning supplement like n2slin from n2bm.com. This will increase insulin muscle sensitivity and help shuttle the food you eat into muscle cells and away from fat cells.

I will give you a much better option than steroids for your case:

Cardarine 20mg per day
SR-9009 30mg per day
N2Slin 4 tabs per day

Those products will actually help burn fat without the side effects of steroids. They are non-hormonal and non-stim which makes them even better.

Top Bottom