Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another new anti-estrogen Femara!!!hopefully more cost effective then arimidex tabs!!

Cytadren increases IGF-1 level also, and is much less expensive then Femara.
Liquidex, is still the best bang for the buck, IMO.

Femara is even more expensive than Arimidex in the greek pharmacies....
Arimidex costs $100 for 28 tabs and Femara $150 :(

you can get 30 tabs for $100 if you look hard enough...making it cheaper than armidex. I haven't sent out for mine yet because of the current mail situation.

re

Hey men
I don't come over very often but I do know there is a potent anti-aromatase with mild anabolic properties which comes in one 250mg injection. Formestane. Its a breast cancer drug. Anyway the inject lasts 3-4 weeks. A typical cycle would be 3wks on/1off,
2 on/3off cycle. This particular info was in ironman magazine but I have come in contact with a certain bodybuilder who uses this method with good results. Anyway, just thought I'd throw this in.

"letrozole is consistently 10-30 times more potent than anastrozole in inhibiting intracellular aromatase in intact rodent cells, ***normal human adipose fibroblasts*** and human cancer cell lines."
Hugh, that line from the abstract can easily be taken out of context and lead people to believe its that much more effective. That particular statement is directly related to aromatization WITHIN a cell and one reason its being used for cancer. In the blood stream, femara is on par with anastrozole in the blood stream, but seems more effective on aromatization that occurs directly inside a cell.

I don't come over very often but I do know there is a potent anti-aromatase with mild anabolic properties which comes in one 250mg injection. Formestane. Its a breast cancer drug. Anyway the inject lasts 3-4 weeks. A typical cycle would be 3wks on/1off, 2 on/3off cycle.
tnheygirl, basically put all anit-e affect natural test production to an extent, some more than others. SInce estrogen is the main feedback for our bodies natural test production, suppressing it fools our bodies into releasing more LH and FSH thereby triggering an increase in natural test production. Androgen levels are the secondary feedback mechanism for monitoring FSH/LH output. This secondary feed back seems to kick in and put a halt to additional FSH/LH production once our natural test levels increase by about 50-60%.

I just searched for formestane online and although the infrequent administration is attractive, it's too expensive for my pockets...the first online pharmacy that I found listed it for $212 for 1 250mg amp (which is a one week supply).

Top Bottom