Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another new anti-estrogen Femara!!!hopefully more cost effective then arimidex tabs!!

I have been doing some research and what is the differance between Femara and Aromasin I know diff chemical and the such but do they both work the same way? by distroying the enysme or just bing like arimidex?

Sure, but it was approved in January 2001 in US, by FDA, so it's gonna take some time to reach us.
Nevetherless, it's available in 75 countries, already.

Well here in brasil FEMARA is avaliable for a long time and costs excatly the same price as arimidex, 100USD.
Maybe I'll try it after my arimidex finish out.

from the abstract:

"letrozole is consistently 10-30 times more potent than anastrozole in inhibiting intracellular aromatase in intact rodent cells, ***normal human adipose fibroblasts*** and human cancer cell lines."

could this mean that it might reduce existing fat deposits behind the nip?

aromasin permanently binds to the aromatase (letrozole, like armidex does not) but that last part about activity in the fat cell is very interesting.

femara is also a little cheaper than both armidex and aromasin.

Letrozole And IGF

Letrozole has a tendency to increase IGF levels where most anti-e's decrease them. Perhaps the decrease in IGFs seen with most anti-e's explains why some feel they decrease cycle results. If this is the case, then letrozole may be a better candidate for AS users than anastrozole.

Top Bottom