x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

another masteron q

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about another masteron q within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: do you need to run test with masteron? since its like proviron ,will I get shut down if I run it by itself,depressed limpdick ect.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pro Bodybuilder

another masteron q

do you need to run test with masteron?
    since its like proviron ,will I get shut down if I run it by itself,depressed limpdick ect.

Pro Bodybuilder

Re: another masteron q

anyone?

Quote Quote posted by Bozwell
    do you need to run test with masteron?
    since its like proviron ,will I get shut down if I run it by itself,depressed limpdick ect.
    Masteron is not injectible proviron. And it doesnt work like that. Also when you`re running proviron its a dumb thing to add testo! Proviron doesnt shut you down in any way! Moreover it is precribed drug to enhance your erectile function!
    Masteron provides great morning wood and yes you can add test prop to masteron if you like but definitely not to help you with erections
    BTW when you come off the test your libido goes down and this is a good time for proviron.

Good Broly

Ret, have you ever run a small dose of Provirion with test. Just curious of your results. I heard where it was good to use a small amount because of its effects on SHBG, so you´ll have more of the test you inject as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron) and more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of testosterone).

All Natural

Quote Quote posted by Retabolil2
    Masteron is not injectible proviron. And it doesnt work like that. Also when you`re running proviron its a dumb thing to add testo! Proviron doesnt shut you down in any way! Moreover it is precribed drug to enhance your erectile function!
    Masteron provides great morning wood and yes you can add test prop to masteron if you like but definitely not to help you with erections
    BTW when you come off the test your libido goes down and this is a good time for proviron.
    Yo im on my first cycle and im using test prop and masteron...is that a bad cycle

Quote Quote posted by plifter48
    Ret, have you ever run a small dose of Provirion with test. Just curious of your results. I heard where it was good to use a small amount because of its effects on SHBG, so you´ll have more of the test you inject as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron) and more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of testosterone).
    I just stopped using proviron at 50mg a day, been using it for over a month along with test of course. Just to increase sperm count Not sure about effects you mentioned It helps to cum faster too

Pro Bodybuilder

Thumbs up Re: another masteron q

cheers
    so when on masteron alone Ill still have a good sex drive,cool. Im trying to put together a test free summer cutter (no tren) and a thinking about running masteron depot only at 300mg e3d for around 12 weeks
    but was worried about how Id feel with no test in my system

Pro Bodybuilder

Quote Quote posted by plifter48
    Im running sust @1 ml eod with 50-75mg of provironed and Im getting stronger every workout..week 9 I think.. and am hornyer than a dog with 2 cocks this was my get in shape cycle after some time off due to injury
    I thinking of swiching to mast over summer and cut up

Quote Quote posted by Bozwell
    cheers
    so when on masteron alone Ill still have a good sex drive,cool. Im trying to put together a test free summer cutter (no tren) and a thinking about running masteron depot only at 300mg e3d for around 12 weeks
    but was worried about how Id feel with no test in my system
    Well it might be just normal sex drive during masteron cycle but definitely not depressed Its not a bad idea to stack it with test prop.

I just stopped using proviron at 50mg a day, been using it for over a month along with test of course. Just to increase sperm count Not sure about effects you mentioned It helps to cum faster too

proviron increases sperm count????? how??????