Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

another masteron q

Bozwell

do you need to run test with masteron?
since its like proviron ,will I get shut down if I run it by itself,depressed limpdick ect.

Bozwell said:
do you need to run test with masteron?
since its like proviron ,will I get shut down if I run it by itself,depressed limpdick ect.
Masteron is not injectible proviron. And it doesnt work like that. Also when you`re running proviron its a dumb thing to add testo! Proviron doesnt shut you down in any way! Moreover it is precribed drug to enhance your erectile function!
Masteron provides great morning wood and yes you can add test prop to masteron if you like but definitely not to help you with erections :)
BTW when you come off the test your libido goes down and this is a good time for proviron.

Ret, have you ever run a small dose of Provirion with test. Just curious of your results. I heard where it was good to use a small amount because of its effects on SHBG, so you´ll have more of the test you inject as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron) and more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of testosterone).

Retabolil2 said:
Masteron is not injectible proviron. And it doesnt work like that. Also when you`re running proviron its a dumb thing to add testo! Proviron doesnt shut you down in any way! Moreover it is precribed drug to enhance your erectile function!
Masteron provides great morning wood and yes you can add test prop to masteron if you like but definitely not to help you with erections :)
BTW when you come off the test your libido goes down and this is a good time for proviron.

Yo im on my first cycle and im using test prop and masteron...is that a bad cycle

plifter48 said:
Ret, have you ever run a small dose of Provirion with test. Just curious of your results. I heard where it was good to use a small amount because of its effects on SHBG, so you´ll have more of the test you inject as free testosterone floating around building muscle (compliments of the Proviron) and more androgen receptors to be bound to (compliments of testosterone).
I just stopped using proviron at 50mg a day, been using it for over a month along with test of course. Just to increase sperm count :) Not sure about effects you mentioned :) It helps to cum faster too :)

Retabolil2 said:
cheers
so when on masteron alone Ill still have a good sex drive,cool. Im trying to put together a test free summer cutter (no tren) and a thinking about running masteron depot only at 300mg e3d for around 12 weeks
but was worried about how Id feel with no test in my system

plifter48 said:
Im running sust @1 ml eod with 50-75mg of provironed and Im getting stronger every workout..week 9 I think.. and am hornyer than a dog with 2 cocks :p this was my get in shape cycle after some time off due to injury
I thinking of swiching to mast over summer and cut up

Bozwell said:
cheers
so when on masteron alone Ill still have a good sex drive,cool. Im trying to put together a test free summer cutter (no tren) and a thinking about running masteron depot only at 300mg e3d for around 12 weeks
but was worried about how Id feel with no test in my system
Well it might be just normal sex drive during masteron cycle but definitely not depressed :) Its not a bad idea to stack it with test prop.

Retabolil2 said:
I just stopped using proviron at 50mg a day, been using it for over a month along with test of course. Just to increase sperm count :) Not sure about effects you mentioned :) It helps to cum faster too :)

proviron increases sperm count????? how??????

Top Bottom