Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Gyno ques. sorry bros

Twoguns

Ok here is my situation, Ran;

1-4 50mg dbol/ed
1-13 500 mg sus (inject 2xweek)
13-16 50mg winstrol ed
AIFM 2-4 pumps ED during cycle

PCT three weeks after last inject, 50mg Clomid ed weeks 1-4.

Yesterday was my last clomid. Well, today, my left nipple is sore and I can feel the marble stuff under both of them. The only time that they were sensitive on this cycle was during the dbol. What is going on, am I going to get gyno now after my cycle and the clomid. Should I take some aromasin for a while. I am still using my AIFM 2-4 pumps per day !!!!!!
Do I need letrozole??

Well, here's the rub as I see it. You are just going to have the soreness and stuff for awhile no matter what you do. Get some letro if you like, but be kind to the rest of your system and don't take too much. Just keep up with it and give it time. I had bad go around with gyno a year ago and just took several months off and everything worked out pretty good. Once and awhile I still get a little bulb, but it seems to come and go. I would lay off the dbol for good if I were you and maybe take some time off to get to homeostasis. Good luck!

Jacob

I'd also start Nolva ED until it subsides, and continue the AIFM, or get letro or ADex. It's probably the DBOL so cutting back on that might help as well.

Keep in mind that I haven't taken dbol since october, I just finished my pct. How much nolva 20mg/day???

Top Bottom