Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Dumb Spring Break question! Acapulco

flex123

I'm going down there for spring break. I know there has been mad posts about this cause its that time of year and every curious idot includung myself wants to know if it is really unsafe or not to bring some stuff back. I read DOOFYS post on gear on planes ect... and he was talking about amps. I'm wondering if it would be safe to maybe get some TT dbol tabs and lose the bottle and just smuggle the bag of pills on over. Anyone been around that area and know anywhere I can go and if they have done it themselves help me out. If I do this I gotta study the holograms and everything but thats step2 I'm trying to cover step1 which is to see if its even a good idea to attempt this. with the planes and all.
Hopefully some of you bros can help me out!

Back from mexico

As long as u don't make it obvious that u are a bodybuilder u can put the tabs in a bag and stuff them in your pocket . When i came back i just put everything in a bag and didn't try to hide it but i had it in a brown pharmacy bag. One of my friends put it in a plastic bag, rolled it up and taped it to his thigh,Use lots of tape. Also bring back all kinds of micley mouse shit and declare everything. T-shirts, bead necklaces, rugs, all that bull shit. Customs would rather waive u through then deal with all that bullshit. My gf brought back so much shit we had to buy an extra bag. If u want buy a sterile vial or sterlize one and then transfer the contents of any amps that u buy to that and stick it in your pocket. A 20 ml bottle fits in the pocket of loose shorts pretty easy or slide it in next to your dick. Nobody's gonna check there.

You won't find any deals in Aculpoco. You will find alot of fakes though. You'll have to drive outside of all the tourist traps..

Top Bottom