Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another DNP Thread:What did you do to lose 1lb/day on dnp.

torahlover

Tl;DR what did you do to lose 1lb/day on dnp.

Long time lurker, I've experimented with dnp. I wouldn't call them cycles but have tried it 4 times. I've tried different doses, 400mg for 7 days. 200mg for 2 weeks. 600 my for 7 days. I change limit based on what weight I am at and slowly increase. I know for a fact I'd be dead if for example, did 600mg at 170lbs vs 600mg at 210lbs.

All that aside. I would like to know more information on people who have actually lost a lb a day on this stuff, I know there is a documentary coming out on a guy doing monthly dexa scans while on dnp. But I can't wait and he is doing it at a high body fat percentage (30%). Do you guys diet while on it? I never did, I just ate normal, I did lose weight as if I was dieting but never experienced that claimed 1lb a day. Do you guys exercise/ cardio? Yes I read several people do that but never giving full information or how much they ended up losing / how much they are used to losing. So far my conclusions is that if you under 10 percent fat, dnp effectiveness is very diminished.

So tell me your experiences.
Also don't think because I talk about this subject casually it means everyone else should be comfortable. It doesn't, this stuff is unpredictable. There is Crystal form, powder form, bunk versions. So it gets very difficult to predict what a proper dosage to use is.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I have lost like 8 pounds in 10 days on DNP. my results were not as good the 2nd and 3rd time i ran it even though my sides were just as horrible

DNP simply causes your body to burn differently. it is important to cut your carbs and calories on it and exercise as much as you can WHILE managing to stay hydrated IF you want to get the best benefits

for this reason i do not recommend using it during the summer

also any results you get on it will be gone when you come off and go back to your normal lifestyle

DNP for fat loss is a terrible idea. The difference between the lethal dosage and effective dosage are miniscule. You can literally cook yourself from the inside out. DNP (2,4-Dinitrophenol) was historically used as an antiseptic, herbicide, and explosive. That certainly isn't something you want to be putting into your body.

There are much safer options that will work just as good, if not even better, then DNP

Look into a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> http://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/
Cardarine is drug that binds to the PPAR receptor and is non-hormonal. Cardarine increases the expression of genes involved in the expenditure of energy, stimulates glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue and burns fat by stimulating fatty acid oxidation.

It'll directly increase fat loss and endurance with no side effects

I haven't used it. To me there is just too much risk. The lethal dose is way too close to the effective dose for my liking.

Even with such things as DNP you still need to follow a diet, and train. So those guys who did lose that 1lb per day, they would diet and train hard. However, DNP is a horrible idea for fat loss purposes - there are much safer alternatives that still have quite good results.

Thank you for all the replies. Yes I was ignorant, so I was not training hard enough while on dnp. I took a pretty high dose for about 4 days. But I knew it wouldn't kill me I've played around with dosages for a while and I have a bulk amount so I've been using the same dnp crystal as all other cycles. This is the first time I've been sweating like a stuck pig. Started to get back acne because of way too much sweat. So I increased shower frequency. I had a restricted diet but I stopped doing cardio because I thought I didn't need to have it while on dnp. This drug is very dangerous and I would not recommend it to anyone. In fact I won't even say what dosage I was using so no one does anything stupid. But for me it's fine lol. So I'll start doing more cardio and see what happens. I eat a banana a day + g2 gadorade(low Calorie) and I add alot of salt to my foods. And constantly drink water , not so much that I feel strange and not too little or too late so I don't develope a headache. If you start getting a headache it means you are not drinking enough pretty much smooth sailing for me. Will report back and say if it worked.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2000 calories/ day
200grams protwin
Rest fats and proteins

Daily 250mg dnp

Testosterone @400/week

Electrolytes daily in water
Workouts 10-12 reps
Benedryl at night
Multivitamins

Lost about 15 lbs in 40 days

84 to 69 kgs