Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another cycle before year ends?

mpg1

Ahoi folks -

So yes I've been a stranger on here!... Been a busy year – in terms of work and personal stuff... Nonetheless, so wrong of me to not post updates during my last cycle especially with all the help I got at the beginning from everyone out there! :)

So here goes a brief note once again to thank everyone again for their valuable input – specifically DylanGemelli – who recommended the awesome cycle… In short, results were really amazing… I trained hard and ate well and achieved the goals I set out: Muscle % up and broke the 8 BF % barrier. And felt great for most of the cycle. And well was really happy with my physique.

This was the cycle:
Weeks 1-4: Test Prop 100mg/EOD
Weeks 1-16: Test Cyp 350mg/week
Weeks 1-16: Mast E 500mg/week
Weeks 1-16: Eq 600mg/week
Weeks 1-8: Tren E 350mg/week
Weeks 1-16: Aromasin 12.5 mg/EOD
Weeks 1-8: Caber 0.5mg/E3D
Weeks 13-16: HCG 500ius/week
Weeks 17-18: HCG 1000ius/week
Weeks 13-18: Anavar 80mg/day

Weeks 19-22: PCT = clomid 25

So thought I'd make an appearance again before the end of the year having been clean for 5 ½ months on maintenance mode with just daily supplementation… Was off gym about 2 months ago for a good 3 weeks due to some rough personal stuff, but back at it, and enjoying my running regiment all over again! Not going to lie though, not happy cause I have lost a ton of strength, cause my training did take a nasty dip and my diet hasn’t been the greatest in the last month and a half. Have lost a ton of muscle mass – and weight has dropped substantially. And well yes BF up again dammit! Yes I know – I slacked off on maintenance mode – but I promise – reasons are perfectly valid.

Current Stats: Age = 33, 1.67 tall, BMI = 25.8, 72Kg, Body Fat 10%, Muscle 47%.

So finally my point up for discussion… Thinking of squeezing in another cycle before I head off on a year-end break at the end of December (will still train but won’t be carrying any gear). Goals: Well to increase my strength levels, and well yeah simply put want to look good for summer break – and give me a boost at gym for the 3 months. And all-in-all given my time off the stuff I think it’s time to get on with another routine.

Here is the thing - hoping for any suggestions, feedback, recommendations (constructive criticism).... that can help me decide what to do next… Or hey - do I wait for January and afford my next cycle some more time… Thinking that I’m pretty sure I can do something short in next 3 months and maybe include a good fat burner in there… just not convinced of what that should be.

PS: Sorry for the lengthy post!... But hoping it will result in a good thread!... And once again thanks in advance to everyone who responds! :)
Cheers!!

I see no reason not to start another cycle pending bloodwork. I'd see what your bloods say before making a decision since it's the smart way to cycle.

Other than that, do your best to keep motivation and dieting/training strong even when off cycle. This is where I've been noticing guys fail the most. They give it their all on cycle, slack when off cycle, then wonder why they have 5-6 cycle under their belt but slow progress (lost muscle/fat gain). They also tend to believe that another cycle will make up for all of the slacking they've been doing. Train and eat intensely on and off cycle and you won't believe the progress you'll make

I see no reason not to start another cycle pending bloodwork. I'd see what your bloods say before making a decision since it's the smart way to cycle.

Other than that, do your best to keep motivation and dieting/training strong even when off cycle. This is where I've been noticing guys fail the most. They give it their all on cycle, slack when off cycle, then wonder why they have 5-6 cycle under their belt but slow progress (lost muscle/fat gain). They also tend to believe that another cycle will make up for all of the slacking they've been doing. Train and eat intensely on and off cycle and you won't believe the progress you'll make

Thanks a ton for the reply Jbranken... Couldn't agree with you more (honestly)... Always do blood-work before starting any new cycle.. Haven't done it yet... doing so Thursday.

And yeah I know need to stay motivated even off cycle - for the most part I have been, just went through a downer about 2 months back... and without being back on a cycle I'm feeling quite motivated and training hard again. Slacking off cycle is just silly, and thinking you'll make up for all losses with another cycle is just a complete waste of money and effort when you on cycle... Having said that, not always easy! But, hey I think for the most part I've been pretty disciplined and happy with my progress especially last 2 years. But wanna try harder going forward - when off cycle.

So yeah if blood-work results are all good... Need to decide what to do next for a rather short cycle... and must say - rather undecided...

Its primo time bro... it will be a bit longer cycle but that's what I would go with... test, mast and primo or test, primo and eq... We will throw in a few orals and get your on your way to your goals...

Its primo time bro... it will be a bit longer cycle but that's what I would go with... test, mast and primo or test, primo and eq... We will throw in a few orals and get your on your way to your goals...

Dylan to the rescue again! :) Been 2 years since Primo... and believe it or not... was thinking EQ again... works well with my jogging regiment... has a knock on effect on cardiovascular training - but all good...

But yeah would truth is it would be a longer cycle - especially with EQ involved -what are your thoughts dose and time wise. Maybe I need to work around the travelling - and hey maybe risk carrying around some gear if need be.

Dylan to the rescue again! :) Been 2 years since Primo... and believe it or not... was thinking EQ again... works well with my jogging regiment... has a knock on effect on cardiovascular training - but all good...

But yeah would truth is it would be a longer cycle - especially with EQ involved -what are your thoughts dose and time wise. Maybe I need to work around the travelling - and hey maybe risk carrying around some gear if need be.

You know it bro! Here's how I would run it...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate ES
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

You know it bro! Here's how I would run it...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate ES
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

Man I really like it!... Really do!

Haven't used Winstrol and Primo together... so should be good - given that I've used both in the past separately and each with good results (and have already done tons of research on it). Add EQ and yeah I think its a winner combo. :)

Just a question - if I were to go with 800mg EQ and Primo - shouldn't I consider maybe upping Test Cyp to 400mg... Must say would be very happy with 350mg (to keep sides low) - especially after last cycle...

But yes - man, I might just have to go with your recommendation again... And yeah the more I think about it given all my research and past experiences I think a shorter cycle would probably be a waste - especially considering the results I could achieve with something like this.

Dylan buddy - you too cool (honestly) - thanks for all your input.. will give it serious thought this eve, and try get my ducks in a row - and let you know what I decide!

Then I'll have to try and get the stuff in good time... to nail it soon... :)

Hope you all having a great day out there!

Cheers!!

Man I really like it!... Really do!

Haven't used Winstrol and Primo together... so should be good - given that I've used both in the past separately and each with good results (and have already done tons of research on it). Add EQ and yeah I think its a winner combo. :)

Just a question - if I were to go with 800mg EQ and Primo - shouldn't I consider maybe upping Test Cyp to 400mg... Must say would be very happy with 350mg (to keep sides low) - especially after last cycle...

But yes - man, I might just have to go with your recommendation again... And yeah the more I think about it given all my research and past experiences I think a shorter cycle would probably be a waste - especially considering the results I could achieve with something like this.

Dylan buddy - you too cool (honestly) - thanks for all your input.. will give it serious thought this eve, and try get my ducks in a row - and let you know what I decide!

Then I'll have to try and get the stuff in good time... to nail it soon... :)

Hope you all having a great day out there!

Cheers!!

no bro, its the complete opposite... let the primo shine... why would you want to add more test when your already adding more of something else? more is not always better...

no bro, its the complete opposite... let the primo shine... why would you want to add more test when your already adding more of something else? more is not always better...

That's honestly the response I was hoping for... Myself and two other mates were debating it yesterday, one of them a Med Doc and I agreed on this.

Dude you not gonna believe me - but gonna plunge straight into it ASAP exactly as you've prescribed - if all my bloods come out cool that is - expecting results tomorrow... :)

Man really hope you get that I appreciate all your input in such a huge way (and believe me I played with some other cycle suggestions, but like this one the most)!

Cheers Bud!!

Top Bottom