Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another cycle before year ends?

That's honestly the response I was hoping for... Myself and two other mates were debating it yesterday, one of them a Med Doc and I agreed on this.

Dude you not gonna believe me - but gonna plunge straight into it ASAP exactly as you've prescribed - if all my bloods come out cool that is - expecting results tomorrow... :)

Man really hope you get that I appreciate all your input in such a huge way (and believe me I played with some other cycle suggestions, but like this one the most)!

Cheers Bud!!

Im happy to help bro ... Good luck with your cycle bro...

You know it bro! Here's how I would run it...

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 primo 600-800 mg week
1-16 eq 600-800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-18 n2guard
7-14 hcgenerate ES
15-16 hcg 500 ius week
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week
13-18 winstrol 50 mg day

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
phytoserms n2bm.com
hcgenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com

OPTIONAL

Keto burn elitefitness.com
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Ahoi Guys -

Sorry for reopening this conversation - if you not interested in the topic...

But just wanted to say... Boy oh boy - Did I enjoy this cycle, REALLY did!! @Dyllan - thanks a ton for your advice... you really are a legend on here!! Not just saying that to be polite.. It's just a fact! :)

Can confidently say - as simple as this cycle was - by far the best one I've completed in years... Achieved my goals, and was really happy with the results! And it was really a smooth ride - sides were managed - and only really battled with back acne which has since cleared.

So yeah... Am all clean all over again - and ready to start planning my next cycle... will start a new thread.. when I have some idea of what I'd like and obviously look forward to any criticism and advice.

Cheers guys!! :)

Top Bottom