Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Anavar post, Sorry

Super Test 2004

Sorry guys, need some help.

I am in the beginning stages of dropping fat.
I am considering adding Anavar into the mix for 8 weeks.
I am hoping to add some lean mass while dropping fat.
Is this a realistic goal?
I am presently around 250, 5'10 and 20%bf.

Karma always given for helpfull responses.

thanks

Diet will be high protein, low carbs, mostly fiberous and complex, and low fat.
I am on nothing at the moment. Training naturally.
Any suggestions?

sure..here goes..30 min of cardio upon waking in the mornin..350-400 grams of protein per day..spread into seven meals (i'd cut out shakes 4 the most part due to the bloat)200g of carbs rice, oatmeal ect..take cla,ala, omega3 and some good bcaa's..then add your 40 mg of anavar per day..i'd add a brisk walk at night also for the little extra cardio..you'll like the anavar..it'll lean u up ang ur strenth will go up also..dont go by the scale necessarily...time ur weight loss gradually over time not all at once..gear your diet to fit u,there r tons of diet tips on this board..diet will b the key not the anavar im my opinion..

anavar will help drop body fat and you could add some lbm ass long as training and diet are on point i am currently on var now this is my second week of qv and i am lovin every second thisis somme god shit the pumps and vascularity are truly awesome i am using 35mg a day iam going to up it to 40 bor 50 this week i noticed the var kick in within 3 days also i would not drop carbs too mush just make sure the carbs you consume are high quality brown rice oatmeal yams etc cut out as much high glycemic carbs as possible and train hard you will love the var what is your cyle history this is my second var cycle and i had good results with my first cycle at 30mg day but i ran the cycle to short only 3 weeks due to problems with supply also get some god creatine and take it along with the var there is la synergistic effect (think thats how its spelled ) hope this helps there is a ton of info on the board about var hope this helps keep us informed aon your progres god luck (i know this whole post is like one long run on sentence lol but i just got home from the gym and hqad to post about this relqa quick)

hey supertest, it kicks in about 2 weeks for strength gains. well for me it did and i was doing 75mg/ed of Orbit but did not really like the results for being that high of dosages. i was on a healthy diet and working out hard. i got better results with BD.

With no disrespect, 20% body fat is rather high.

What is your goal?

I think at this point, your diet (caloric intake & macronutrient ratios) and training ( caloric expenditure) will make the most impact. These figures and numbers don't have to be perfect, but at least close enough to manage comfortably on a daily basis. The numbers should provide you with a good idea of where you are starting from and whether your goals (ammount of LBM gain & % fat loss) are realistic in the time frame you are attempting to acheive them in.

I don't feel the Anavar is absolutely neccessary as of now, but I'm not goanna lie, I'm never one to turn down a little extra boost. I just don't feel that you will see what you are hopping for with the money you are going to spend. The only time I have visually noticed fat loss is when I am no higher than 12%.

Good Luck.

Top Bottom