Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anfarm Clomid Real or Fake?

xx-oxo-xx

Read a few years back that there was some fake Anfarm Clomid floating around.
Have not hear anything lately about this but though better safe than sorry.

Posting up some picture for you to look at.
Note that the bakcode sticker is missing, could this be a sign that something is fishy?

i760ci.jpg

14alztf.jpg

1qg74p.jpg

2jcdf2o.jpg

2ugp9nm.jpg

You can not tell whether your steroids are real or not just by looking at them. Even pharmacy grade steroids are often faked on the black market. Here is a good video for you to watch on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

That is why it is so important to trust the source you purchase from. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. See what reviews come up on the source you used.

You can not tell whether your steroids are real or not just by looking at them. Even pharmacy grade steroids are often faked on the black market. Here is a good video for you to watch on how to determine whether or not your steroids are real: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI7Iey9vLB8

That is why it is so important to trust the source you purchase from. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. See what reviews come up on the source you used.

I do trust the source (well trusted not to sell any shit and only quality brands in stock), also got some EGIS Nolva from them to and it also look genuine.

Guess their is not a lot of fake Nolva or Clomid floating around as they are really cheap to make and the cost of doing a good copy would eat up any profit of such compound.
But sure we can never be 100% that it's genuine.

Found a pic of the fake Clomid leaf vs original.

http://static1.sfd.pl/1/images2011/20110126194314.JPG

I can tell you one thing for sure - you can never tell by the looks of a compound if it is fake or real. What's more, with clenbuterol the thing is even more complicated because it does not always cause side effects, nor does it always work - even when you got the legit thing.

Therefore, the only real way of being sure that you are getting a good quality product, is by using reliable sources.

Personally, if this is the same clomid Ive tried (based on the pictures it looks the same), then its legit.

But keep in mind people often fake packages, so I really cant tell.

Personally, if this is the same clomid Ive tried (based on the pictures it looks the same), then its legit.

But keep in mind people often fake packages, so I really cant tell.

Yea i know it's a dirty business.
The only think that concerns me is the lack of barcode sticker on the package but maybe all of them don't have this. Since the information leaf is in English (no spelling errors in this) i guess it was made for the EU/British market.

It's exactly the same as my box.i think it's legit.no spelling errors in the Greek part on the box either.

Sent from my Letv X500 using Tapatalk

Yea i will check blood 2 weeks in the PCT.
Only done a 12 Week 300mg test.
PCT setup looks like this.
Clomid (Anfarm): 50/50/25/25
Nolva (EGIS): 40/20/20/10/10
Aromasin (Alpha Pharma): 12,5mg EOD if needed.
Got 2 weeks more before i will do PCT and right now I'm doing HCG.

Anyone got the Anfarm Clomid with the English information leaf?
Other i have seen have had this leaf in Greece.

Top Bottom