Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androstein

michael rulphs

reviews on this product are not the best, if you want to see results you have to take really high dosages and when you take too much it shrinks your balls and penis more than any other roid on the market, I'm in the army and a friend of mine gave some of it to gain mass, but I want to check second opinions about it

Androstenedione commonly referred to simply as androstenedione (also known as androst-4-ene-3,17-dione, 4-androstene-3,17-dione or 17-ketotestosterone) is an endogenousandrogensteroid hormone and intermediate in the biosynthesis of testosterone from dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA). It is also a precursor of dihydrotestosterone(DHT), estrogens such as estradiol and estrone, and the neurosteroid3α-androstanediol.

It is very estrogenic. Make sure to use a good suicide AI like aromasin with your cycle. I would use a dosage of 10-15mg EOD. You can order aromasin from ag-guys.com if you need a source.

Personally, I feel there are much better options. Why not use SARMS instead? SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production.

SARMS are only minimally suppressive of natural testosterone production so all that is needed as a mini PCT after a cycle of SARMS is a good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES from n2bm.com.

A very common SARMS cycle is the SARMS triple stack. The triple stack is combination of S4 + ostarine + cardarine. http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol
Cardarine is a great SARM for fat loss and endurance
Ostarine is a great SARM for recovery
S4 is a great SARM for strength gains
You get the best of everything by stacking the three together.

My vote would be to run the triple stack.

Is Androstein a jewish version of Andro?
lol that is funny. seems like they will do anything these days to trick people into buying a supplement. just add something to andro. I'm going to start my own supplement called Andro-Muhammad and sell it in the mideast. or how about Andro-Jesus to sell to middle america

Don't waste your time with prohormones. They are weak and will still come with side effects. I would go with something like SARMs if you want to stay legal or real gear for best results.

lol that is funny. seems like they will do anything these days to trick people into buying a supplement. just add something to andro. I'm going to start my own supplement called Andro-Muhammad and sell it in the mideast. or how about Andro-Jesus to sell to middle america

I like it. Andro-Jesus would sweep the bible belt for sure.

Top Bottom