Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgens and the thickening of the skin??

F

Frackal

Now, I have pretty chiseled facial features, and I look the best the more defined (ie less water/fat) my face is.

I saw that post earlier regarding AAS and aging, and I'm wondering how significant of an affect androgens are going to have at giving you a permanent MOONface...now, the pros seem to have it no matter what bodyfat they're at but I assumed this was due to many factors.

So those of you who have been cycling awhile do you notice that you now have a permanent moonface/double chin?

And what type of cycles would you recommend to prevent this from occuring?

For example, if I do a sust/eq cycle at around 750/600 but use proscar to help block DHT that should lessen all the virilization the effects yes?

I would like to hear from 2thick, Ulter, Huck, Ranger, (if that old bastard is ever around anymore), and basically all the mods/vets and anyone else with some solid experience....

Well, a rounded face is generally the product of water retention. ONly thing I can think of is maybe jaw muscles growing and giving the appearance of a rounder visage. Look at Lee Priest, his face gets ROUND in the offseason, but when he's cut for a show, he just has a more square face since his jaw muscles are rather large.

Alright damnit, someone move this to the select board so I can get some good vet opinions. Shit maybe i'll just post it there too.

I have often thought that thickening your skin would be good. As you age your skin gets thinner so wouldn't thicker skin be rejuvenating?

Damn you know what? For the past hew months i have been looking at my face and comparing pictures from a couple of years ago and i must say that my facial features have becomed more blurred. Even when i lowered my BF% lower then before cycling, my face never regained the lean, youthfull appearance. It's like i look older then i am, but not because of wrinkles or lines, because i have none but my face just seems more mature. Maybe that is the result of the androgens's secondary sexual charasteristic development.

Sincerely :nopity:

only thing I could see is that prolonged periods of elevated estrogen can cause increased fat deposits in certain areas...possible even around your face. For me when I do test without armidex any fat I gain is in the lower body, making my legs look very smooth even after I go off and the water is gone.

Top Bottom