Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androgen receptor fail?

dannybellion

[FONT=&quot]Do androgen receptors for test become "numb" if you are on trt? I guess what Im trying to find out is lets say Im on trt @150-200, bloodwork monitiored, everything dialed in pretty close. Then I blast 500 for 8-10. Would my receptors not work as well to the blast dose if I were not on trt previously? I assume number of previous cycles is also part of the equation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]

what happens is you get used to the androgens and also homeostasis

so no you cannot just blast and blast steroids forever and end up 1000 pounds of muscle. if that was true everyone on these steroid forums would be at the mr olympia posing by now. the biggest detriment is going to be genetics and your history. if you have been lifting weights since you were 12 and both your parents are pro athletes you likely have a significant advantage over someone whose parents are computer techs and you never lifted in your life

having said that i agree with dylan this whole 'receptor overload' thing is blown out of proportion. it isn't that which is holding you back

[FONT=&quot]Do androgen receptors for test become "numb" if you are on trt? I guess what Im trying to find out is lets say Im on trt @150-200, bloodwork monitiored, everything dialed in pretty close. Then I blast 500 for 8-10. Would my receptors not work as well to the blast dose if I were not on trt previously? I assume number of previous cycles is also part of the equation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thanks[/FONT]
It has some effect yes. It comes down to rising myostatin and your body always trying to achieve homeostasis

Do androgen receptors for test become "numb" if you are on trt? I guess what Im trying to find out is lets say Im on trt @150-200, bloodwork monitiored, everything dialed in pretty close. Then I blast 500 for 8-10. Would my receptors not work as well to the blast dose if I were not on trt previously? I assume number of previous cycles is also part of the equation.
Thanks

So not a random number then. Ergo not TRT

Top Bottom