Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

androgel users: how long for it to "kick in"?

rnch

not a mentor
EF VIP
how long did it take for you to "feel something" and at what dosage?

definitely within a day or two...by day 3 for sure...

average dosage is 5g, and you should definitely feel it... you'll likely feel more in the libido department with the gel as opposed to injectable because the gel is involved more in DHT conversion in the skin, which kicks up the libido

Where are you applying the gel

rnch said:
how long did it take for you to "feel something" and at what dosage?

First off, where are you applying the gel? For some people who have problems absorbing the gel, putting the gel on the wrists and surounding area will help with increasing the absorbtion.

Do you have any baseline lab results as well as any lab results since starting TRT. From my experince i realy did not notice the difference until i was in the 800-1000 conventional units range. Also, I had to get my E2 levels around 20 conventinal units before i really started enjoying all the subjective benefits of TRT

Your milage may vary

My "inner doctor"haha prescribed me a box of androgel 5g (1%) at one pack a day. A half hour after applying the quick drying gel I started feeling an energy rush/mood surge not unlike high dose d-bol/adrol50's make me feel.it lasted all day, I love this shit. Damn I miss the EF boards

Last edited:
I use 10g daily and never feel any type of 'rush'. Maybe I'll try it on my feet as Matty suggests. Also 16 days into .4mg daily of HGH (Tev-Tropin). Trying to remain patient waiting for results.

My Test was down to 294 when the doc checked, he put me on androgel.

I started at 4 pumps per day and got my blood checked after a month and my test had dropped to 276!!! So he has me bumped up to 6 pumps per day and getting checked in another two weeks.

I felt a increase in libido, mood etc after the first week and then I crashed and felt like shit again. I haven't felt a big difference on the 6 pumps per day either.

Has anyone else had these issues???

I am gonna try the wrists and top of the feet.

I get a rush with in minutes and increased energy and mood all day. bigdave you may just be one of those that topical just does not work for and might want to talk to your doc about IM injections.

Top Bottom