Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androderm patch

Androderm User

I have been reading some older post. Seems I can not find more current information. I am using the 2mg patch now for 4 weeks. After the first 2weeks I was tested and my levels went from Total T of 301 to 331 and Free T from 42 to 72. The doctor said to stay on it until I test again after 3 months. I was confused thinking, wow that is not very high. She said it will build in my system. I see guys on the site taking like 200mg a week! Does that make sense? Average body produces 6mg a day. So me on 2mg sounds reasonable since the body produces around 6mg a day. She wants to find an amount that will add to my what is already being produced and not shut down my system. If you take too much, that is when your balls shrink and you get the boobs. Also lots of bashing on the patch falling off. They must have really improved the patch cause mine does not fall off. I work out and sweat. It is actually hard to pull off. I do get the red marks on my body. I found if I take it off then take a good hot shower and scrub the area, it faints much faster. Like to know if others are on a patch and do the levels increase over time? I noticed my muscles do not hurt when i stand up after sitting like before. My gym routine seems better too. My morning boners are coming back also. Love to hear about what others are experiencing.

Top Bottom