Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Androcream - Total Waste?

buddhabuilder

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
Got my Total Test results back (They don't offer "free test" at my managed care), and it is really low."332.8" to be exact. I did a mild PH cycle and have been on PCT for 3 weeks which may account for some of it, but I'm 49 and I figured I was dropping for some time.

My question is, since the only thing my managed care offers is Androcream, is it a waste of time. It would be covered under my Rx plan, so it would be cheap. I thought, maybe save it up and double the dose stacked with something, then a good PCT in order to push my levels higher and try to maintain them. Or just go out of network for the real thing, or get it some other way.

Your insights are always welcome.

it's a medical treatment used by doctors to restore, or increast testosterone in the male body.. there are medical studies that prove it is effective.. will it be effective for you to get you into a normal range?? we don't know the only thing to do is to give it a try..

I think Andro cream is an over the counter "supplement".

Androgel is prescription transdermal testosterone. Do you mean androgel?

Androgel gets a lot of good reviews on the internet, but not so much on this forum because these guys are too hard core :)
The clinical data on it looks good. Studies showed T levels around 600 with the low dose and 850 or so on the higher dose on average, with low side effects.

But if you have been taking hormones within the last 3 weeks, then your test results are meaningless. Check in a couple of months.

Got my Total Test results back (They don't offer "free test" at my managed care), and it is really low."332.8" to be exact. I did a mild PH cycle and have been on PCT for 3 weeks which may account for some of it, but I'm 49 and I figured I was dropping for some time.

My question is, since the only thing my managed care offers is Androcream, is it a waste of time. It would be covered under my Rx plan, so it would be cheap. I thought, maybe save it up and double the dose stacked with something, then a good PCT in order to push my levels higher and try to maintain them. Or just go out of network for the real thing, or get it some other way.

Your insights are always welcome.

For TRT its alright but for sheer bodybuilding purposes its not as effective as say the injectable.

I had decent gains with Androgel. It was just a hit on my wallet. But it was pretty good cause my test levels would increase without decreasing my natural production. That's the best part. So it was annoying having to go off it for a month or so cause of the cost. But eventually I found a generic t-gel online a few months ago from androrxshop. Just google em.

Yeah Androgel is sometimes not loved by the injectable crowd, even though it can be useful between cycles.

I had decent gains with Androgel. It was just a hit on my wallet. But it was pretty good cause my test levels would increase without decreasing my natural production. That's the best part. So it was annoying having to go off it for a month or so cause of the cost. But eventually I found a generic t-gel online a few months ago from androrxshop. Just google em.

Yeah Androgel is sometimes not loved by the injectable crowd, even though it can be useful between cycles.

I get mine through my doctor, but it is quite expensive. I find good results with my Androgel. Never tried Testim, but it's the same stuff basically. Experiment is the key.

So you were on androgel and it didn't decrease your natural production? How do you know that?

Top Bottom