Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol+Anavar cycle

sman275 said:
Nelson,

Should we just stick to Anavar only @ 30-40 mg/day for first time. Would the Andriol help at all in your opinion? If so, @ what dose?

Thanks for your opinion,

sman275

You should use a little test. Go with 30 mgs of var.

Everyone is saying Andriol is worthless -- yeah, in cost and effectiveness, an injectable is much better, but if it's all you've got, it's better than nothing since you'll need a little T. And that's all you'll get -- a little. But for a first cycle, just to test the waters, you should get some gains. Some BIG BLAST would boost the size promoting possibilities, if you take in enough cals on top of it.

Nelson Montana said:
You should use a little test. Go with 30 mgs of var.

Some BIG BLAST would boost the size promoting possibilities, if you take in enough cals on top of it.

Question about big blast. Visited website and noticed options for additional
products available to add into Big blast. Can you give me an overview of what each option does?

If I were to mix 1 lb container with milk, little ice cream, and some fruit in a big mixer and then freeze individual servings for later use, would this have a negative effect on any of the ingredients?

I would love to be able to reach into the freezer for individual frozen concentrate, empty it into blender and just add some milk and blend.
I usually make a mess adding fruit, honey etc.. when making the shakes.

Can you think of anything that would prevent me from making individual frozen concentrated servings?

i agre with almost everyone here..anadrol is shit..and anavar..is the shit.. lol..only downside the price difference.. but

Test 250-500mg/weekly
Anavar 30-40mg/ed

sman275 said:
Question about big blast. Visited website and noticed options for additional
products available to add into Big blast. Can you give me an overview of what each option does?

If I were to mix 1 lb container with milk, little ice cream, and some fruit in a big mixer and then freeze individual servings for later use, would this have a negative effect on any of the ingredients?

I would love to be able to reach into the freezer for individual frozen concentrate, empty it into blender and just add some milk and blend.
I usually make a mess adding fruit, honey etc.. when making the shakes.

Can you think of anything that would prevent me from making individual frozen concentrated servings?

No need for extras with the BIG BLAST. It's also naturally sweet but you add splenda if you want it super sweet. Freezing is actually a good idea. (Ice cream and fruit? Yum). You don't want to have creatine in a liquid state for too long but frozen should be fine as long as it doesn;t thaw and then you re-freeze it.

Top Bottom