Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol+Anavar cycle

sman275

First cycle with focus on adding quality long lasting gains. Don't want to
shut down user, it's his first time. What ratio do you guys suggest when
cycling these two orals. Want to stay away from anything that reduces natural production. Short 6 week or less cycle with minimal PCT.

20 something, 3 years training, first cycle, 210 lbs.

take Andriol, walk to window, throw out. just use the var. but i am not a fan of 6 week cycles or cycles w/o even a bit of test.

i dont midn the oral cycles.. alot of people have bad things to say.. but
then again anavar..at 60md/ed or even 40-50.. is fine.... ive done it many tiems and it always seems liek the results always get better.. lean n hard..

sman275 said:
cycling these two orals. Want to stay away from anything that reduces natural production. Short 6 week or less cycle with minimal PCT.

Everything will reduce natural production to an extent. If it's more size and strength you want without suppression you can try UNLEASHED/BIG BLAST/VIGOR along with extra cals and a bout of overtraining. You'll grow. But if you want the steroid experience, you're on the right track. Keep it low dose and under 6 weeks. (Though andriol is about as effective as some crappy prohormone and var won't put on much size).

i dont midn the oral cycles.. alot of people have bad things to say.. but
then again anavar..at 60md/ed or even 40-50.. is fine.... ive done it many tiems and it always seems liek the results always get better.. lean n hard..

Obviously from my previous posts, this is not for me. Back in my day, I was a gramabol guy. I'm on HRT now, but I would have changed alot of things if I had known......

This is for another who is clean. I have seen other newbies gain from Andriol and andriol/clen cycles in the past and was thinking that for a first cycle aided by Anavar and creatine, it would probably give good results with minimal sides. (6 weeks) No big bloat, gain between 10-15 lbs, keep most and not have to worry very much about returning to precycled natural levels. This guy can only cycle two times per year. Fear of testing and clearance times are also a factor.

We know that Andriol is very weak. Is it a waste in your opinion?

Nelson Montana said:
Everything will reduce natural production to an extent. If it's more size and strength you want without suppression you can try UNLEASHED/BIG BLAST/VIGOR along with extra cals and a bout of overtraining. You'll grow. But if you want the steroid experience, you're on the right track. Keep it low dose and under 6 weeks. (Though andriol is about as effective as some crappy prohormone and var won't put on much size).

Nelson,

Should we just stick to Anavar only @ 30-40 mg/day for first time. Would the Andriol help at all in your opinion? If so, @ what dose?

Thanks for your opinion,

sman275

andriol is crap. just inject 250mg of test E every week. That coupled with 60mg var ED will get you good results.

sman275 said:

I always recommend a test only cycle as your first cycle. Perhaps test prop would be a good decision. Some people would disagree and say test cyp. I say it's all the same if it's your first...you will grow on test as your first cycle big time.

sman275 said:
Nelson,

Should we just stick to Anavar only @ 30-40 mg/day for first time. Would the Andriol help at all in your opinion? If so, @ what dose?

Thanks for your opinion,

sman275
andriol is a worthless drug,they prescibe it to hrt men but believe me it dont do shit.my endo thought it would have great potential for andropuse men but it was left in the dust at doing very little.in otherwords dont waste your time.

Top Bottom