Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andriol and anavar

Sleepy

I know most of you will say that andriol sucks........but I have read alot of conflicting stuff about it. Some say it works other say flush it down the toilet. here goes anyway, I have read that the combination of anavar and andriol can have good results epecially on a AS novice(anabolic review andriol profile). So has anybody ever done this mild comination? thinking of maybe doing 40mg anavar daily and 200mg andriol daily at the end of sept....just an idea, not stuck on it at all.

Might as well take creatine and some amino acids. Anavar and andriol would be a big watse of money. They are two of the most ineffective drugs and also the most expensive, go figure.

All the gains you are getting are from the anavar. The andriol is crap.
Back in high school, a buddy of mine bought a whole bottle of it and
didn't gain shit.

OK Andriol suck but it is effective at like some bullshit dose of 700mg. per day. My friend got 3 bottles and ate them like it was fucking candy. He got sides like acne and ulcers. He said it was the biggest waste of money, he maight as well bought Cell Tech, he might have grown more anyway. Anavar has become more cost effective over the last couple months that to a couple New Companies. Great for bridging with Primo and you keep 99% of your gains.

Fro a novice, try a primo and anavar combo. Or anavar and maxibolan(sp?).

Anavar ineffective, what the hell are you saying pgerardone? Anavar, by far is superior when looking for safe and great gains...True, it's more expensive then other orals like d-ball and a-drol but look at the sides that you could get from those..! oh, Andriol does suck......tried it....!

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON EITHER, I SAY FLUSH EM BOTH... IF YOUR LOOKING TO GET JACKED GO IN A DIFFERENT DIRECTION BUDDY....

Top Bottom