Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Andractim gel for gyno

rippedboy18

I have had gyno since puberty and i was thinking about trying Andractim gel to see if it helps. has anyone had any good results with it? and also if i order it will i have a problem with getting in over the border into canada through the mail?

bro most i have read have not had results from it there has been some people who it did wok for and getting it is another problem its hard to find .i have read about people having god results geting rid of gyno with nolvadex i will bump this and hopefully someone who has used nolva toi get rid of gyno can chime in being that your gyno is from puberty it most likely will require surgery to remove hope this helps bro good luck

i also have gyno from puberty and nolva made the lumps smaller but never took them away

I have had gyno since puberty and i was thinking about trying Andractim gel to see if it helps. has anyone had any good results with it? and also if i order it will i have a problem with getting in over the border into canada through the mail?

I was able to order from ASC, I live in Europe. Their site is allsaintsclinic.co.uk

I'm interested in trying andractim for my gyno, i've had gyno since I was about 11 years old, I am now 20, almost 21, do you think I should even bother as this might be permanent now?

Surgery is not an option for me, and I'm built enough so that when I harden my nipples, it doesn't look like I have gyno at all, but is still an annoyance.

I used a tube of Andractim for my slight pubertal gyno, and I really can't say that it had much effect for me. I also was taking Triazole hoping it would aid in the process. I still have a tube left, which I may use if I start a letro cycle.

I used a tube of Andractim for my slight pubertal gyno, and I really can't say that it had much effect for me. I also was taking Triazole hoping it would aid in the process. I still have a tube left, which I may use if I start a letro cycle.

any luck so far?

Top Bottom