Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar worth adding?

jimjaobs66

I have a freind of mine who is on very small doses of HGH and androgel for HRT. He wants to put on 5-8lbs of muscle. Do you think he can gain the weight off of a 12 week 40mg per day cycle of anavar with already what he is doing. Winstrol is out of the question because of his joints, and he does not want to inject.. Do you think 5-8lbs is attainable for him?

No.

I have a freind of mine who is on very small doses of HGH and androgel for HRT. He wants to put on 5-8lbs of muscle. Do you think he can gain the weight off of a 12 week 40mg per day cycle of anavar with already what he is doing. Winstrol is out of the question because of his joints, and he does not want to inject.. Do you think 5-8lbs is attainable for him?

Who knows. How come he's not asking for himself? What are his stats?

I wouldn't use a liver toxic oral steroid like anavar for 12 weeks. 8 weeks max.

Have him look into SARMS

What in the hell? Tell him to stop being a friggen pussy and either do the shit or don’t. Hgh and androgel??? I could see a female taking that kind of stack, but a guy??? And now he wants to take anavar on the side? Sounds like he would like a margarita and a massage while he’s at it. No 5-8lbs isn’t attainable. Tell him to get a sack and that will give him 5-8lbs

What in the hell? Tell him to stop being a friggen pussy and either do the shit or don’t. Hgh and androgel??? I could see a female taking that kind of stack, but a guy??? And now he wants to take anavar on the side? Sounds like he would like a margarita and a massage while he’s at it. No 5-8lbs isn’t attainable. Tell him to get a sack and that will give him 5-8lbs

I'd like a massage......

Top Bottom