Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for women

Asalino

So I used to be 170 lbs, I got down all the way to 135 lbs.. I got into a car accident and broke my foot so I couldn't work out and I have a thyroid condition so I got back up to 149 lbs. I'm 5'3 and 21 years old. I just got cleared to go back to the gym, will start going consistently and eating healthy of course. I just got anavar 10 mg and I'm starting on Sunday. But I had a few questions so if anyone had any pointers or advice I'd really appreciate it!

How many do I take in one day and when should I take it? Do I take it on my off days? What foods and workouts helped/worked the best for you guys? Is it dangerous to drink while being on this? Any pointers or tips on what helped and increased results? Thanks everyone!

Here is a good article for you to read where I talk about women and anavar -> https://www.evolutionary.org/anavar-female-cycles-part1

You want to take 10mg every day. Both on training days and off days. Anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid so you do not want to drink or use recreational drugs when using it. You will want to avoid anything that will put additional stress on your liver while using the anavar.

Here is a sample anavar cycle for females -
Notes on the cycle:

• Due to the hepatotoxic nature of Anavar, it is paramount to use a liver aid when supplementing with it, as well as during the post cycle therapy (PCT). Moreover, it is recommended to reduce any activities that can put additional stress on the liver, such as consuming alcohol and taking pain medication, like Tylenol.
  • It is important to remember that women also produce testosterone themselves, just not in the same quantity as men do, and using any exogenous steroid will suppress natural testosterone production. Therefore, it’s a really good idea for females to run a mini-PCT with a good non-hormonal testosterone booster after each Anavar cycle.
  • Although not required, Cardarine (GW-501516) wouldd be a great addition to any Anavar cycle for its profound effects on fat loss, endurance, and recovery.
WeekAnavar(oxandrolone)
CardarineGW-501516
HCGenerate ESN2Guard
110 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
210 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
310 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
410 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
510 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
610 mgs/ed20 mgs/ed7 caps/ed
720 mgs/ed5 caps/ed7 caps/ed
820 mgs/ed5 caps/ed7 caps/ed
920 mgs/ed5 caps/ed7 caps/ed
1020 mgs/ed5 caps/ed7 caps/ed

With those kind of questions you do not need to be using steroids. Anavar is really only good for women who are in bodybuilding competitions.

Anavar also does not burn fat.

You should just focus on diet and exercise and look at safer options like Cardarine and SR-9009.

With those kind of questions you do not need to be using steroids. Anavar is really only good for women who are in bodybuilding competitions.

Anavar also does not burn fat.

You should just focus on diet and exercise and look at safer options like Cardarine and SR-9009.

Cannot agree more on this. People should overall stay off gear. Let alone women.

First diet, then exercising, then supplements and only then something stronger..

Top Bottom