GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Anavar and Winstrol

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anavar and Winstrol within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Is there any sense in taking BOTH anavar and winstrol at the same time during a cycle? I am set to take 75mg/day of var for 8 weeks, but have thought about adding 30 mg/day oral winstrol as well. This is of course on top of a 500 mg/week test base for 14 weeks. Would it make more sense to take the winstrol during the first 6 weeks then wait a week and switch to the var? I like to take var for one week after my last test injection to ease myself into PCT.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Anavar and Winstrol

Is there any sense in taking BOTH anavar and winstrol at the same time during a cycle?

I am set to take 75mg/day of var for 8 weeks, but have thought about adding 30 mg/day oral winstrol as well.

This is of course on top of a 500 mg/week test base for 14 weeks.

Would it make more sense to take the winstrol during the first 6 weeks then wait a week and switch to the var?

I like to take var for one week after my last test injection to ease myself into PCT.

As I have said before, my goals are strength and weight gains. I know that both var and winny are not noted for their weight gaining benefits, but both have given me nearly no side effects. I also do not want to be shooting every day (for a lot of reasons) so that is why I am opting for the oral winstrol.

And by all means, if you think I am off my fucking rocker, please feel free to let me know - I have thick skin.

Thanks,
    B-

Re: Anavar and Winstrol

No sense in taking both together in my opinion. I think that would probably be hell on your joints. Not so good on your lipids and not great for the liver.

Banned

I thought I would have gotten more than one response with this one...

B-

Pro Bodybuilder

I don't see a reason for taking both at the same time either. Keep the test/var. If you wanted to add another compound, I would go with a masteron, tren or eq. I think 75mg of orals is plenty.

Sometimes we over complicate things. Adding 30mg winstrol to your stack wont make or break your look. On the other hand, adding another 50g of protein or 30 minutes of cardio per day would make a much more significate difference.

Forum Sponsor

Some of my best cutting stack results have come from winny+var+test prop, just plain amazing cutting cycle.

Pro Bodybuilder

ive ran test prop @ 150mg eod, anavar @ 80mg ed and winstrol @ 50mg ed. blood pressure was slightly higher, but nothing too bad. i ran this for 12 weeks. very minor joint discomfort.

Banned

Quote Quote posted by Nomak666 View Post
    ive ran test prop @ 150mg eod, anavar @ 80mg ed and winstrol @ 50mg ed. blood pressure was slightly higher, but nothing too bad. i ran this for 12 weeks. very minor joint discomfort.

I got 500 tabs of 10mg Winny and 500 tabs of 10mg Var at my disposal...

I promised myself I'd be a good boy, but fuck man, that just sounds so good.

Maybe 60mg Var for 6 weeks and 50mg winny for the last 4 of 6 will do me good

Banned

Quote Quote posted by ConanX View Post

I got 500 tabs of 10mg Winny and 500 tabs of 10mg Var at my disposal...

I promised myself I'd be a good boy, but fuck man, that just sounds so good.

Maybe 60mg Var for 6 weeks and 50mg winny for the last 4 of 6 will do me good
    Exactly the same thinking that got me to post originally.

You might want to consider flipping the winny and var around, and running the var a week or so longer than your last injection to sort of soft land you into your PCT.

B-

Banned

Quote Quote posted by bblazer View Post
    Exactly the same thinking that got me to post originally.

You might want to consider flipping the winny and var around, and running the var a week or so longer than your last injection to sort of soft land you into your PCT.

B-
    That's what I did last time, but I was thinking to maybe do that with winny because of the anti-estrogen effects winny can have (or at least, that's what I've heard anyway). I do like running Var 2 weeks past the last injection though. Fuck it, I might just run them all for 4 weeks and 2 weeks after last inject lol.

var and winstrol will wreck absolute havoc on your cholesterol

you can play ignorant or get your blood work done the day after you swallow your last tab and see for yourself

run only one of them and give at least a month before you take the other

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.