Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar or Winstrol?

goldsbull

I'm doing a 10wk cycle of sus and deca. Would their be any benefits or negatives to running anavar for ten weeks or should I run winny tabs for the last 5 weeks. Would either way effect my gains at all? I don't think so, but I may be wrong. I have had tendinitis for a year now and its almost healed so I shy away from running winny the whole cycle.

Yeah but the joint pain you might get from the Winny will be combated by the Deca. Plus the Winny will help combat Progesterone induced gyno from the Deca. Either one would be a good choice, but in your particular cycle, I would go with the Winny.

i'm personally going to do an anavar ONly cycle, but for what you want, winny is the best choice. I did a winny only cycle and results were great....

What if I did Anavar for first 4-6 weeks and Winstrol the rest of the way? Would it be any different or the same and why? Thanks.

I would go with winny. Im taking winny/anavar now. I dont like all the joint shit associated with the winny. It would be easier to just go with the winny/deca. It will be better on your joints. Save the var for the next cycle.

What about anavar for the first 5-6 weeks ( don't want to use dbol in first cycle)? If I don't use anavar, is it alright to use winny tabs for 11 weeks (ten weeks with deca)?

just my .02 i would not use winny for more then 6 weeks.. at least the tabs i wouldn't.

I've pretty much decided to use 40mg/ed of anavar for the first 5 weeks. I will switch to winny tabs for the final 5 weeks of my cycle at 50mg/ed. I don't want to use winny over 6 weeks. What do you guys thinks?

Why not save the anavar for another cycle and just use the winny, the anavar is probably not gonna make a huge difference with the cycle you are planning on doing. IMO you should save the $$ and do the anavar in another cycle on its own or maybe right after this cycle as a bridge.

Top Bottom