Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar VS Winstrol

Age, stats, training time?

Construct a strict diet plan for fat loss with a 500 calorie deficit and you will get great results, you don't need either for it.

winny makes my joints hurt and anavar is to expensive. Id leave the var for the women. They can take 10mg and get results. Id go with winny

right now i am:
weight: 195
BF: 11% tryin to get down to like 7 (really just to see my abs)

ive been on a good diet for 3 weeks now solid and im seeing ok results nothin crazy tho...
i work out every day sundays off , i will do weights for like an hour to an hour and 20 min. then i will run on the treadmill for like 20 min. straight for cardio every time i work out
i was just thinkin of adding a little winny or anavar to spice up the progress till like june for summer....

everything else on me in very happy with except my stomack... its just pissin me off ... i do cardio every day , i eat clean (well i do now) and i do abs every second day and i do a crazy workout... i can see them slowly coming in but i want them to pop out nice .. im pretty sure everyone knows what im talkin about

So you've only been dieting "properly" for 3 solid weeks and you wanna mess with Winny or Var? You aren't going to get any advice on how to run those strong compounds with that kind of work ethic. This is serious shit and if you go fucking with stuff you don't full understand you might end up getting in some serious trouble health-wise. If you goal is a six pack look into proper dieting for the long haul, not just this summer. Ask around about what a proper diet is like or look into Dave Palumbo's "Keto Diet" and leave the roids alone.

winny makes my joints hurt and anavar is to expensive. Id leave the var for the women. They can take 10mg and get results. Id go with winny

A far as sides go one of the worst drugs ever created.

hair loss. check
kills lipids. Check ( and the number one worst of them all for this)
Fucks with the liver.check does that to.

When it comes to sides winny has them all covered even gyno rebound if you don't do a proper pct taking this into consideration

On top of all that there ain't shit winny can do that another drug can't also do or a combo of drugs/products can do better. This drug should be banned from steroids lololol

When it comes to "cutting" no you do not need steroids and technically they don't really burn fat. Its a combo of training and diet with the help of drugs products that burn fat. Of course we all know this already. I mean if you don't know this you live under a rock. So lets just assume some one taking steroids well trying to cut wait is using them along with a strict diet and good training.

If the question is what one single steroid (oral form) would be best for this I would have to say provirone. Ya its not going to back on half as much muscle as any of the other orals. But it binds to the Ar's in fat cells ( yes they have Ar's) stronger then any other steroid out there. It is a dht so it will lower estrogen and progesterone and this is always a plus well cutting. It will speed up nutrition retention fairly well and it will also do a good jump of preventing catbalism.

All in all for the sole reason of " cutting" and only using just one steroid and nothing else I think this is a good choice.

My next choice would be https://www.mrsupps.com/Product-Helladrol_22.aspx
helladrol . Its pretty much t-bol only because of its structure its a bit more anabolic and less anadrolic. Its also a dht derived steroid.

This one will pack on more muscle then provirone would and prevent muscle catabolism just as well but with less Fat cell Ar activity then prov has. Also not going to lower progesterone or estrogen as well ether.

Of course its also a lot more harsh on the system whereas provirone wont effect the liver at all and it pretty easy on most other sides ( besides hair loss for some)..

An effective cycle of ether would look like this.

1-6 helladrol 1 cap 3 times a day ( thats 75mg ed and advanced users can go up to 100 to 125mg ed spread out)
1-6 forged liver support 2 caps ed
2-6 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
6-8 unleashed/post cycle/Forma-stanozol ed as directed on the labels

1-6 privirone 25mg twice a day up to 50mg twice a da safely.
2-6 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
6-8 unleashed/post cycle/Forma-stanozol ed as directed on the

Forma is the better choice for pct then nolva,clomid,and other products because of progesterone rebound problems which non of these things can do anything for them. Forma lowers estrogen,progesterone, and shbg and at the same time it raises igf all of which has been proven in Human and rat studies.

If you really want to kick in more fat loss then you can always add clen,t-3 <-- these two for the more experence,forged burner and or need2slin.

I think you should also take something for the lips. I have always likes lipid-stable but some cheap fish oil and garlic pills at the least.

If anyone ever has a cycle question, needs help or advice on how to find products and get discounts. Feel free to pm me any time any day or even call me at my help desk. :biggrin:

i have recently just finished a var and winny cycle and i didnt start seeing results until i added the var in which was week 3. i dont know if it was the winny took longer to work etc but i would never use winny again . i feel for me it didnt do much apart from increase strength a little and aided with a little bit of fatloss. and i was already 9% anyway. i feel the var was brilliant after one week on var my strength exploded including my 50 m time (i do alot of sprinting aswell) and i started to shape up and get the results i was looking for. the only downside is var is extremly pricey.

when i was on winny i gained a pound if i was lucky and didnt look much different. and i went up in strength a little. as soon as i added var and finished off winny my strength exploded. my deadlift went up 12.5 kg in 2 weeks squat went up 15 kg in 2 weeks and bench went up 10 kg in 2 weeks.

so when i read about you my friend i would have to say fork out the cash and go for some var. but again your trainign needs to be right. a proper trainign regime for cuttign should be in place and cardio aswell. your diet should be good and you should have dropped calories and carbs a little.

an then once all that is place i would recomend 40 mg anavar every day. as needto says for fat burning you could also add in clen/t3

but before you do it you must make sure diet/trainignregime/lifestyle is spot on before makign a decision to take gear. gear isnt a majic pill i hope you know.

-ross

i have recently just finished a var and winny cycle and i didnt start seeing results until i added the var in which was week 3. i dont know if it was the winny took longer to work etc but i would never use winny again . i feel for me it didnt do much apart from increase strength a little and aided with a little bit of fatloss. and i was already 9% anyway. i feel the var was brilliant after one week on var my strength exploded including my 50 m time (i do alot of sprinting aswell) and i started to shape up and get the results i was looking for. the only downside is var is extremly pricey.

when i was on winny i gained a pound if i was lucky and didnt look much different. and i went up in strength a little. as soon as i added var and finished off winny my strength exploded. my deadlift went up 12.5 kg in 2 weeks squat went up 15 kg in 2 weeks and bench went up 10 kg in 2 weeks.

so when i read about you my friend i would have to say fork out the cash and go for some var. but again your trainign needs to be right. a proper trainign regime for cuttign should be in place and cardio aswell. your diet should be good and you should have dropped calories and carbs a little.

an then once all that is place i would recomend 40 mg anavar every day. as needto says for fat burning you could also add in clen/t3

but before you do it you must make sure diet/trainignregime/lifestyle is spot on before makign a decision to take gear. gear isnt a majic pill i hope you know.

-ross

These day I am telling you there are sups out there that work way better then t-3 and clen for fa loss with way less sides.

what would you recomend for fat burning?

NTBM Am/pm Thermo Fat Blaster Stack
best money can buy. I will persinally give you dobule your money back if you run this full stack ( all the way till the end) and do not see dramatic bf% reduction results.

As for something that is cheaper and still has same or better results then a t-3 clen combo
forged burner and need2slin combo. or a lipofame and need2slin combo. reed about the need2slin here not just hype but science behind it
http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/a...ate-nutrient-partitioner-glucagon-688605.html

a google search for need2slin will give you hours of reading too

Top Bottom