Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar VS Winstrol

i do abs every second day and i do a crazy workout... i can see them slowly coming in but i want them to pop out nice .. im pretty sure everyone knows what im talkin about

There is no reason to do abs every other day. You are overtraining your abs and they are not growing. You woulnt train another muscle EOD so why train abs EOD. I would train the abs 1 per week just like every other bodypart and you will start to see them grow.

what kind of a diet do you gotta be on to do anavar ??? can someone help me please
i mean these are the foods i eat: Chicken, Tuna, Eggs, Oatmeal, Fruits, Salads..... i only drink water thats it.... lots of protein, i take udo's 3-6-9 oil every day , multi vitamins ect.....
i dont eat white rice, bread, pasta none of that stuff or snacks n shit like that.....
and my training is like this for example:
monday: BACK, 5 excersises 4 sets each , and i'll do 3 excersises lets say for biceps with it just to pump them up..then on a bicept day i'll do 5 excersises for them and 3 for back..... then 20 minutes on the treadmill (sorry for my spelling bro's im new to english)
then tuesday: Triceps, with a little bit of chest
then Wed. Legs / little bit of shoulders / abs
thursday Biceps with a little back
Friday, Chest , with a little tricepts
Saturday: Shoulders/ abs
sunday: OFF

im i doing somethin wrong????

Last edited:
Top Bottom