Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs. Winstrol

RamRom

hello

I can get my hands on QV Anavar and Winstrol, but i just wanted to know which one should i go for.

stats

5'8, 165lbs, not sure about BF%
right now i'm cutting and i'm on good diet

PS: please do not tell me both, cannot afford both ;)

Well I will go out on a limb here and say neither, but that is due to the fact that they are both vet products. However, if the decision is simply down to thats all you can get and you can get one, get the anavar. Anavar is far superior to Winny in every phase.

DarkSide

dark side said:
Well I will go out on a limb here and say neither, but that is due to the fact that they are both vet products. However, if the decision is simply down to thats all you can get and you can get one, get the anavar. Anavar is far superior to Winny in every phase.

DarkSide
I agree.

is VAR toxic to the liver? and which one is more harm to the body, i know both are but which one is the most

Last edited:
Var is toxic on the liver being its 17aa but I have done var many times the last 2x I have had bloodwork done and liver values were perfect. I never have done winstrol because it is hard on your joints.

var compared to winny and liver values...... var is like taking asprin. but taken responsibley, i'd go with winny over var. 50mg/day for 4-6 weeks.

I have some dianbol right nowand im getting alotta water retention it sucks.Ive been trying to get some nolvadex or winny id rather have winny 10mg tabs ..But in my town being so little winny is impossible to get right now in tabs. can anyone steer me in the right direction on how to obtain some .

Top Bottom