Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs Winstrol

GreekGod

I posted this question in another thread but got no replies. So let's give it one more chance :

How does var compare to winny ? A couple of guys in the older thread mentioned that winstrol is better anabolic wise. Does this mean that var is better strength wise ? Of course such comparisons must refer to equal amounts, i.e. 50mg winny vs 50mg var.

Also, if the above is true would a combination of winny + dbol, say winny:dbol = 4:1 (that is, in 50mgs 40mg winny & 10mg dbol) be superior to (equal amount) of var (the idea being that dbol would increase strength and so correct winny's deficit) ? Of course one could just add an injectable and beat the var but let's not get too far. Let's restrict possible combinations to orals only.

i have done both........ive added 50mg of var to a test deca fina cycle and wasnt too impressed with the results. Var is a mild steriod and only works well (as far as noticing the results) with using low doses of ASS like primo, tren, deca. Its hard to notice the effects of the drug when using it with stronger AAS like Sust.

As for winny I prefer it over the Var its a totally different drug in the sense of how you look. Winny for me takes the watery look away and gives me the vein look. I feel much harder then anyother drug. I usually use 50mg ED but sometimes do 100mg ED. 100mg ED is a big difference than 50mg for me and it puts alot more strain on the liver

Just my 2 cents

ripper911 said:
i have done both........ive added 50mg of var to a test deca fina cycle and wasnt too impressed with the results. Var is a mild steriod and only works well (as far as noticing the results) with using low doses of ASS like primo, tren, deca. Its hard to notice the effects of the drug when using it with stronger AAS like Sust.

As for winny I prefer it over the Var its a totally different drug in the sense of how you look. Winny for me takes the watery look away and gives me the vein look. I feel much harder then anyother drug. I usually use 50mg ED but sometimes do 100mg ED. 100mg ED is a big difference than 50mg for me and it puts alot more strain on the liver

Just my 2 cents

thanks & karma to you

ripper911 said:

Just my 2 cents
Ripper, what's the minimum amount of time you should run Winny to see visible results? I'm thinking of using a combo of Test Prop@50-75mgs EOD & Winstrol(Oral)@50mgs ED for a total of 4 weeks before starting PCT to lean up a bit. The base cycle will be Test Enanthate@500mgs for 12 weeks with Dbol@30mgs ED for weeks 1-6.

Texas Ranger said:
Ripper, what's the minimum amount of time you should run Winny to see visible results? I'm thinking of using a combo of Test Prop@50-75mgs EOD & Winstrol(Oral)@50mgs ED for a total of 4 weeks before starting PCT to lean up a bit. The base cycle will be Test Enanthate@500mgs for 12 weeks with Dbol@30mgs ED for weeks 1-6.

When coming off a cycle with winny I usually start noticing results 2 weeks into it. Water retention begins to leave and veins start showing. Its def. a good idea to end your cycle with those drugs. It allows the long acting stuff to clearn and ables you to time the PCT better. I usually use 100mg Prop EOD and 50-75mg of winny ED (oral). Also note when using winny orally you dont ge tthe full mg for mg due to the liver breaking it down. So i use 75mg instead of 50mg

Top Bottom