Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar vs primo

Can some people answer this? Why will there be 100 responses if someone asks a jackass question like "how do I eat my fina" or makes a source post, but no one will answer a legit AS question? I swear this board seems more for gossip and bullshitting that to discuss the merits of AS.

:mad:

Easy man

I'm no expert in the slightest, but just as if you asked what type of protein people like the best or if creatine helped people get significantly stronger, it depends on the person, IMO. Some people have used both, some have stacked them, some like one better than the other, others dislike them both or do not see the efficacy of either. You may get your 10 responses, but they in the end are all opinion based upon that individuals results. Just my .02 cents.

I know by themselves they will do little to shut down your HPTA, but what about stacked? How would you run them together, 40mg anavar ed and 200 mg Primo ew?

Hey Bro! You posted enough about var in the past to know it's the better of the two!! Less sides, more strength and positive effects on abdominal fat storage. The combo of the two at those doses will shut down hpta. Clomid pleezzz. Peace.

RdStrcklnd said:
I know by themselves they will do little to shut down your HPTA, but what about stacked? How would you run them together, 40mg anavar ed and 200 mg Primo ew?

About 300 mg ew or 200 every 5 days might work,
there will be some shut down.
Now all Anavar is created equal, you might do a search on that.

The first time I tried anavar I feel in love, anavar over primo anytime but I just wish it was cheaper!

Maxx >>>>>

RdStrcklnd said:
Can you guys compare the results of anavar vs primo for me? Thanks.

Primo shuts you more down then Ox (compared mgr to mgr).
Primo gives you high BP, Ox does not.
Primo can be hard on the hair, Ox less.
Primo needs to be injected, Ox is taken orally (Primo orals are not of concern here).
Primo attacks your prostate, Ox not.
Primo is usually taken for 10-12 weeks, Ox can be taken for months and months.
Ox cuts you more up then Primo, can give you more strenght, especially when taken with Creatine.
Primo is always expensive, for Ox you have the choice: expensive or cheap.
As for gains, you can gain a solid 10 pounds on Primo but you can gain that also on Ox. All depends on the dosage.
In my opinion Ox works heavier on the kidneys then on the liver.
Liver values can go up with Primo as well.
Ox thins your blood, so when taken high dosages like 120 mgr/day you can get nose bleeds. The advantage of thin blood:
you will not get a heart (or brain) attack that easily.

Top Bottom