Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
smoke67 said:
Test makes me shed some but Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is like throwing Nair on my head.
Though I love the stuff, I don't use it any more.

This was my first run with Turanabol and I will use it again. NO HAIR LOSS, great pumps, no bloat, no libido issues, no gynecomastia.

The only thing I will consider next time is I may add it in at the end of the cycle.

Great to hear. I've decided on T-bol over Var. :)

This is a dumb question I know...but after the test makes you shed some...will it grow back eventually? Probably not, wishful thinking. Maybe I should get some proscar or something just to be safe. At least Nizoral. Well @ 250mg EW I'm hoping sides would be low.

I am gunna use tbol at the start then use var at the end with some winny.

I am gunna use tbol at the start then use var at the end with some winny. I am also gunna do test 500/wk deka400/wk

I know it is a stout cycle but I wanna try it.

errn247 said:
I am gunna use Turanabol at the start then use Anavar - oxandrolone - at the end with some Winstrol - stanozolol. I am also gunna do test 500/wk deka400/wk

I know it is a stout cycle but I wanna try it.

I like it. Once I get a few notches on my glut I think I'll run something similar.

This is a good thread. I was trying to decide if I wanted to run TBol only or Var only for my first cycle (scared of needles..Ha.Ha..not really), and this thread helped me make up my mind. Var it is. I guess having the Var readily available helps out too. It looks like 40mg Var ED for a 6 week-er. Should a standard 4 week PCT be enough to rebound. Thanks Bros.

Cal_21 said:
I am very interested to hear people's personal preference/experience with these two compounds...

From what I read they seem to yield similar results and have similar side effects. Neither cause aromatization, estrogen related side effects are more or less non-existent. Both exhibit a weak level of androgenic activity. So the hairline sounds relatively safe. Both offer quality gains/hardening effects. Both negatively impact sex drive when not stacked with Testosterone. Both seem pretty safe on the liver (for an oral), sounds like T-bol is somewhat harsher though. The only clear, difference I can decipher is the difference in price. Any opinions/insight/experiences will be much appreciated.

they are both GREAT orals. for an oral only cycle I would pick the ANAVAR.

Turanabol... great pumps, decent increase in strength. I agree with a previous post and the acne differences... turanabol seemed to impact me a lot less then anavar.

Muscle hardness was there with the Turanabol but not sure how much that had to do with the EQ i stacked it with (no eq w/ anavar stack).

I know there is not much mention of it so far in the thread but one of the big pieces for me was the price difference. Got a great price Turanabol which made the decision to go with alot easier...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom