Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
truckdaddy said:
i did 30/30 but i would prob bump id to 50/Turanabol 30/anavar......combine it with the human growth hormone - somatropin - im on at the moment...and wallah!

Nice. I'm going to start my first cycle. Test/var or Test/T-bol. Just as soon as I pick the oral. I'm leaning towards anavar despite the price. Once I get a few under my belt it'd be interesting to try adding those 2/bumping the test up to 500mg/wk.

Var hands down.

Instant vascularity, fat loss. no sides. Check out it's anabolic rating. It's up there with Drol. 320 something.

8 weeks of quality Var and you will be shredded wheat.

Also Dbol is still the king over Tbol Imho. Just use some adex for bloat. Dbol makes you feel GRRRREAT!

Kick off with Dbol ...Close with Var.

halfcenturian said:
Anavar - oxandrolone - hands down.

Instant vascularity, fat loss. no sides.
Check out it's anabolic rating. It's up there with Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone - . 320 something.

8 weeks of quality Var and you will be shredded wheat.

Also Dianabol - methandrostenolone - is still the king over Turanabol Imho. Just use some Arimidex - anastrozole - for bloat. Dbol makes you feel GRRRREAT!

Kick off with Dbol ...Close with Var.

that's what I'm talking about...haha. T-bol sounds like it's great if you can't get Var...My gut's been telling me Var, and I'm still leaning in that direction.

halfcenturian said:
Sidebar - add some trenbolone A / testosterone enanthate. WOOOOOOOO DOGGIES !!!

I'm still a virgin :( Once I get a few cycles under my belt I'm going to run cycles w/ tren/mast/test p/sustanon, winstrol, & var...not in the same cycle of course lol

see, i dont like to run cycles 8 weeks anymore, i like the 4 weeks of tbol....fast and easy, not to hard on the nuts, var can shut ytou down hard and you need more than 4 weeks IMO.

truckdaddy said:
see, i dont like to run cycles 8 weeks anymore, i like the 4 weeks of Turanabol....fast and easy, not to hard on the nuts, Anavar - oxandrolone - can shut ytou down hard and you need more than 4 weeks IMO.

Interesting. I'm taking classes to get the g.p.a. up (shitty semester freshman year) lol. So I have all these expenses now & not a ton of $ to work with so I might go w/ T-bol...glad to hear it's not too suppressive too.

For me:

Var= bad bacne, sore joints at one point getting up stairs was a prob. Did'nt kill the drive but slowed it quite a bit. I felt like shit the whole time I was on. No strenghth gain at all, Killed my hunger. The onlt positive thing I can say is it did cut me very nicely. 50mgs ED/5 weeks

Tbol= No acne, no sore joints, no decrese in drive, feel good, strength is up quite a bit, no bloat, pumps are great, body is hard as a rock. 50mgs ED/ on week 4 with test, EQ.

IMHO, Tbol is a better compound, at least for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom