Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Vs. Oral Turinabol

Anavar Or Oral Turinabol

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you take a high enough dose, Var can outshine Tbol. But for your dollar, your better off with Tbol in my opinion.

I'm on a TBOL 60mg and VAR 40mg stack right now. i just started 3 days ago, so i really haven't noticed much as of yet. I'm sure in a couple weeks i wil be happy with it.

i voted for anavar due to its fat burning effects.

dabuffguy said:
I'm on a Turanabol 60mg and Anavar - oxandrolone - 40mg stack right now. i just started 3 days ago, so i really haven't noticed much as of yet. I'm sure in a couple weeks i wil be happy with it.

Good luck w/ your cycle. Hope all goes well with the liver man. :)

dabuffguy said:
I'm on a Turanabol 60mg and Anavar - oxandrolone - 40mg stack right now. i just started 3 days ago, so i really haven't noticed much as of yet. I'm sure in a couple weeks i wil be happy with it.

would this be too hard on the liver?

how would this compare say to 50mg of dbol?

Cal_21 said:
I am very interested to hear people's personal preference/experience with these two compounds...

From what I read they seem to yield similar results and have similar side effects. Neither cause aromatization, estrogen related side effects are more or less non-existent. Both exhibit a weak level of androgenic activity. So the hairline sounds relatively safe. Both offer quality gains/hardening effects. Both negatively impact sex drive when not stacked with Testosterone. Both seem pretty safe on the liver (for an oral), sounds like T-bol is somewhat harsher though. The only clear, difference I can decipher is the difference in price. Any opinions/insight/experiences will be much appreciated.

both are very good especially if you want to juice and keep your hair

:theshadow

bigron99 said:
would this be too hard on the liver?

how would this compare say to 50mg of Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ?

not near as bad as those who take 100mg of oxymetholone everyday for 4 weeks. that stuff is way more toxic than var and tbol. and some people pop dbol like candy, which is also more toxic than tbol or var. And almost nobody ever has any real issues on that stuff.

liver toxicity is so overstated. most say, oh you'll fuck up your liver. no, it won't. shit, ibuprofen and asprin are hard on your liver too.
tbol and var are less toxic per mg than any other oral as well.

liver is fine. It's day 5 and i am already starting to see slightly more definition that i doubt would be there otherwise. strength is about the same, not noticably stronger. i have been moddy. i noticed i am more irritable. but maybe that's just the holiday stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom