Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar use with guys

Slim Pickens

So I totally understand that Anavar is a popular steroid for females for valid reasons. Having said that, is there a reason it isn’t more popular with guys? Is it just due to it not being a big “gainer” in terms of size? I’m not looking to gain a shit ton of size. Just harden up, drop some body fat and gain some strength. I highly value Keeping side effects and undesirable blood test results to a minimum. Was thinking of stacking Anavar, Carnidine, and LG 4033. Thanks in advance.

Anavar is really popular with men too, it's the best steroid out there imo
anavar and winstrol are the 2 best oral steroids for anyone bulking or cutting
You should stack anavar with sarms
12 weeks anavar 50mgs cardarine 20mgs cardazol 30 and lgd 10

When used correctly you can get great results with anavar. Most importantly is getting the right stuff. Quality is most important.

what? its beyond popular with guys... its probably one of if not the most widely use steroid there is... where do you come up with this?

what? its beyond popular with guys... its probably one of if not the most widely use steroid there is... where do you come up with this?

Dylan,

I’m new here and just haven’t seen that much discussion about it concerning use with men. Seems nearly every post I’ve seen about Anavar has been about use with females. Lack of exposure and education on my end for the most part. Somewhat of an assumption as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Dylan,

I’m new here and just haven’t seen that much discussion about it concerning use with men. Seems nearly every post I’ve seen about Anavar has been about use with females. Lack of exposure and education on my end for the most part. Somewhat of an assumption as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Its one of the most commonly used compounds amongst everyone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom