Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar use with guys

So what are the most important things to look for when it comes to quality Anavar? Are there preferred brands?

Quality of anavar is the source not the brand IMO
good source is good anavar, bad source is bad anavar

Dylan,

I’m new here and just haven’t seen that much discussion about it concerning use with men. Seems nearly every post I’ve seen about Anavar has been about use with females. Lack of exposure and education on my end for the most part. Somewhat of an assumption as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

1. it is commonly faked so a lot of guys gave up on it
2. it is super pricey
3. some guys just don't get var, they expect to blow up 20 pounds on a cycle and that isn't what its all about

Dylan,

I’m new here and just haven’t seen that much discussion about it concerning use with men. Seems nearly every post I’ve seen about Anavar has been about use with females. Lack of exposure and education on my end for the most part. Somewhat of an assumption as well.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

You can always use the search function.

So what are the most important things to look for when it comes to quality Anavar? Are there preferred brands?

A trusted source. An untrusted source might sell you fakes of a real brand name. A trusted source won’t sell subpar brands or fakes.

It’s all about the source

Top Bottom