Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anavar/turinabol stack

swimmingman

has anyone here done an anavar/turinabol/test cycle. if so, any pointers? im looking to get leaner for this upcoming swim season. i was thinking taking test enanthate along with 30 mg of tbol and 30mg of anavar along with 1 gram of milk thistle a day. any advice on this cycle from people who have tried this or something similiar?

thanks

I think you should pick one oral.

And run 50mg + ED.

T bol would be my pick, its actually in my next cycle.

50mg ED 6 weeks

Last edited:
if your trying to get leaner for swimming then you shouldn't be running any of the above... you should be running sarms... that would be far more optimal for what your trying to accomplish... you should run a sarms triple stack... i will lay it out for you...

1-8 osta 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-8 s4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-8 gw 10-20 mg day... split doses 12 hours apart
1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com
3-8 albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

if your trying to get leaner for swimming then you shouldn't be running any of the above... you should be running sarms... that would be far more optimal for what your trying to accomplish... you should run a sarms triple stack... i will lay it out for you...

1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

SARMS are actually great, I've set PRs on my last two SARM cycles.
Id go as far as to say, they were far superior to var alone IMO.

I run them alongside CKD and lean up, while keeping/making LBM gains

But id say this guy is set on using aas.

I think you should pick one oral.

And run 50mg + ED.

T bol would be my pick, its actually in my next cycle.

50mg ED 6 weeks

so two orals is to much on the liver? ive done tbol before with normal amounts of test and it worked great in terms of swimming. i did around 60mg every day but i feel as if my test was a bit to high. what would be a solid amount to take for a 6 week cycle with hopes of only putting on dry gains?

SARMS are actually great, I've set PRs on my last two SARM cycles.
Id go as far as to say, they were far superior to var alone IMO.

I run them alongside CKD and lean up, while keeping/making LBM gains

But id say this guy is set on using aas.
i wouldnt say im set on aas, but i have used tbol before with test and it worked quite well. however, if this stack is better for swimmers, i will definetly take a look into it. is there any site that has the best info or should i just browse forums for the next couple of weeks? thanks

1-8 hcgenerate ntbm.com
1-8 d-spark ntbm.com

mini pct 9-12

Hcgenerate ES ntbm.com

never have had experience with SARMS. how does it compare to tbol and test? and there is no need for test with it? ill definelty research this as it looks interesting. thanks for bringing it up

never have had experience with SARMS. how does it compare to tbol and test? and there is no need for test with it? ill definelty research this as it looks interesting. thanks for bringing it up

Both Tbol and SARMS are used in sports, the GW should be great for your fat loss and endurance. S4 for fat loss and hardening. Osta for LBM gains.
Although Im still a month away from using Tbol for my first time, I know Russia dominated the Olympics when all their athletes were running it.

Top Bottom