Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar+trenbolone+primobolan.

george1981

Hi,
I'm new to the forum so i want to ask you a question.
Can i combine together (no deferent periods) anavar,trenbolone acetate and primobolan?
My plan is 40mg e.d. anavar,300mg trenbolone acetate per week and 300mg primobolan each week.
I'm working in an island and i would use them for 1 1/2 month,so i have no access to testo etc.
Thank you very much.

that is actually as perfect a cycle you could put together

you have your androgen (tren), anabolic (primo), and something to bind to SHBG (var)

perfect, run it as is. I'm running a very similar cycle this fall myself.

make sure you are stacking in your n2guard during cycle. you don't need an AI with that cycle but i would keep an anti-prolactin on hand just in case (you shouldn't need it unless you abuse the tren)

Your cycle looks good. As Steve mentioned, testosterone, primo and anavar do not aromatize into estrogen so an AI isn't needed with your cycle but an anti-prolactin drug is needed. Trenbolone is a nandrolone derivative and will increase prolactin levels in the body.

I would also include cardarine into your cycle to increase fat loss and reduce tren related side effects like tren cough.

This is how I would run your cycle:
Weeks 1 - 10
Primo 300mg/week (inject 150mg Monday and Friday)
Tren a 300mg/week (inject 100mg Monday, Wednesday and Friday)
anavar 40mg/day
N2guard 7 capsules/day <- liver aid because anavar is a liver toxic oral steroid
cabergoline 0.25mg EOD <- anti-prolactin drug
cardarine 20mg/day

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom