Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/tren/test cycle

Mk11kh

I’m running test/tren/anavar and I was wondering what type of macros I should be running for my diet.

I’m 5’8 174 24% bf

Should I be running cutting or bulking macros or something in the middle?

Your body fat is rather high so I would assume you would be cutting here and nothing else but I would also assume you would know it is not wise to use steroids with a body fat that high

You should really rethink this man... Your body fat is far too high for steroids... this is a horrible idea, not to mention using tren in this condition... how old are you? what are you thinking here? this is a really bad idea..

the whole macros counting thing is not what i recommend. that is for pro bodybuilders who are yin and yanging their diets around competitions

for an average person there is no reason to count macros lol

just stick to a high quality and nutritious diet. if you don't know what that is then read more of my posts on here or check out my Ebooks in my signature or get in touch for a consult

I’m running test/tren/anavar and I was wondering what type of macros I should be running for my diet.

I’m 5’8 174 24% bf

Should I be running cutting or bulking macros or something in the middle?

with test/tren/anavar you using ancillaries like aromasin and n2guard?

macros easy
50% protein
20%carbs
30% fats

and dont listen to anyone do the cycle hommie

We need to see you log this cycle asap
go here
https://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/
+post new thread
My anavar test tren cycle
and tell us about your diet training and cycle way more details

Top Bottom