Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar/Test Prop/HGH cycle questions

bluediver

Hello everyone,
Im 32, male, and working out 6 days a week. I'm about to start my first cycle. I want to run an 8 week cycle on anavar and test prop, followed by GH.
Weeks 1-8
-Test Prop 100mg EOD
-
Anavar 60mg ED
Weeks 5-12
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]-GH 2iu ED[/FONT]
[FONT=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated. Also, any help on PCT would be amazing (what and when i should start it).
Thanks in advance
[/FONT]

What is your current bf%? The AAS cycle length and dosages seem okay (although I'm not a massive fan of anavar in males as there are more effective orals). You would start your PCT 2 days after your last injection, and you can check out the PCT sticky for what to run there. As far as the GH, you should drop that as you would just be wasting money. GH needs to be run a long time (think 6 to 12 months) to start noticing any results, and running it for weeks will get you nothing.

not wise to run so much on a first cycle... first cycle should be test only man...

test prop is not ideal on a first cycle either... having to pin that often your first time through is not the best way to introduce your body to pinning... i would highly recommend rethinking this plan

Hello everyone,
Im 32, male, and working out 6 days a week. I'm about to start my first cycle. I want to run an 8 week cycle on anavar and test prop, followed by GH.
Weeks 1-8
-Test Prop 100mg EOD
-
Anavar 60mg ED
Weeks 5-12
-GH 2iu ED
Any thoughts or comments would be much appreciated. Also, any help on PCT would be amazing (what and when i should start it).
Thanks in advance

Check out our perfect PCT

GH for 7 weeks is a waste of money.

and first cycle should always be a test only cycle

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom