Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar + Test or Anavar +......

tzan

..........EQ?? First of all glad to be back. I've been off the board for a long time(still training hard though :D ). I'm planning my spring cutting cycle and am not sure what I want to stack my vars with. I'm currently 5'11 230lbs around 14%bf. My goals for the cycle aren't to really get stronger per say(wouldn't mind it though), but more to maintain my strength, drop my bf% to single digits, and get harder and more vascular. I was originally going to run it like this:

may-enanthate 400mg/anavar 40mg
june-enanthate 400mg/anavar 40mg
july-anavar 40mg

I'm now starting to wonder if substituting EQ for test and running the EQ the full 12 weeks with the var would be a better idea keeping in mind my goals. I have never ran EQ before and to tell you the truth I wouldn't mind staying away from the test on this one since my hairline is starting to receed nicely and I don't want any water weight at all. Basically all things being equal(diet, training, rest, etc...), what would be the difference in terms of a cutting cycle between using anavar/test or anavar/eq??
Thanks
tzan

tzan said:
..........EQ?? First of all glad to be back. I've been off the board for a long time(still training hard though :D ). I'm planning my spring cutting cycle and am not sure what I want to stack my vars with. I'm currently 5'11 230lbs around 14%bf. My goals for the cycle aren't to really get stronger per say(wouldn't mind it though), but more to maintain my strength, drop my bf% to single digits, and get harder and more vascular. I was originally going to run it like this:

may-enanthate 400mg/anavar 40mg
june-enanthate 400mg/anavar 40mg
july-anavar 40mg

I'm now starting to wonder if substituting EQ for test and running the EQ the full 12 weeks with the var would be a better idea keeping in mind my goals. I have never ran EQ before and to tell you the truth I wouldn't mind staying away from the test on this one since my hairline is starting to receed nicely and I don't want any water weight at all. Basically all things being equal(diet, training, rest, etc...), what would be the difference in terms of a cutting cycle between using anavar/test or anavar/eq??
Thanks
tzan

i say EQ/test/var :D

Re: Re: Anavar + Test or Anavar +......

bicepts101 said:

i say EQ/test/var :D

I figured I would get at least one response with that. :p However, I really want to keep this cycle on the light side. I was originally going to go with just var. Never trying EQ before, I'm really curious as to what the difference would be between the two cycles(all other things be equal of course).

I know all the "test lovers" will frown on me for this but eq is my favorite compound on the market..

I too, have a slight receding hairline and eq doesn't bother my hair at all. I get nice gains with no bloat. Really the only side I get from eq is slight drop in libido at the end of the cycle. I usually run 400-500mg 10weeks.

Based on what you said you're looking for, go with EQ and VAR.
Just my .02 FWIW

kevin7

I find EQ is great for vascularity and leaning out, but can't really build mass on it. then again, I'm a natural ectomorph, so already fast metabolism + EQ may be the problem. might be different for meso's and endo's.

for me (& probably other ectos), dBol + test is magic, with little bloat or fat, just lean gains gains gains .

Re: Re: Re: Anavar + Test or Anavar +......

tzan said:

I figured I would get at least one response with that. :p However, I really want to keep this cycle on the light side. I was originally going to go with just var. Never trying EQ before, I'm really curious as to what the difference would be between the two cycles(all other things be equal of course).

in this case:
var
eq
prov (for libido)

rjl296 said:
im on
40 mg var ed
350 mg test/week

How's that going rj, its exactly same as my cutter I'll be starting in a few weeks. Although my test slightly higher at 430mg/week

Paul Allen said:

How's that going rj, its exactly same as my cutter I'll be starting in a few weeks. Although my test slightly higher at 430mg/week
up 6 lbs, in the first 8 days.
zero water retention (im on so many anties and antias its not even funny)

Top Bottom