Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar + Test

Twitched

500mg/wk Testovirons with 750mg frontload.
25mg Anavar/day.
8 weeks.

Anyone tried simlar cycle? did it work out?.. This might sound odd but I am wondering if the anavar will take precedence over the receptors and somehow actually INHIBIT test gains.. any opinions on this?

dude this is too hilarious. i just bitched out my friend tonight because he wanted me to go in with him and another guy on some T-200 or 400, since the supply warranted three individuals. i told him i was just starting anavar at 50mgs a day and it would be retarded to stack anavar and test. lol. but then i started thinking maybe it wouldn't be too bad? nah, fuck it........anavar is easy, i don't have to stick myself. :D i almost posted the same question on the same night. too funny.

I dont think it will effect Test gains.
If anything probably will aid.
I havent done them together but sounds like a good idea.

Twitched said:

Sounds identical. Love to hear feedback here.

I wish I had feedback. It just sounds really good to me. Test is all you need for muscle growth, and anavar makes you stronger which makes it faster and easier to build muscle, and its also safer than most cycles.

I would also like to hear from people who have done this cycle.

My bud at work is on paper var 40mg ED for 5 weeks and cyp 400mg a week for 8 weeks. He is in week 4 now and is loving life. Go for it bro!

Top Bottom