Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar for tendonitis ?

LennyJoseph

[FONT=&quot]A freind of mine has some real bad tendonitis on his biceps tendon near his shoulder. He cut way back on training and has gotten a cortisone shot. Would 30mg/d Anavar help get rid of his tendontitis? Or would deca be a better choice? I dont think increasing synovial fluid will help a tendon... anyone got any ideas? the pain is so bad, he cant sleep at night, so its pretty far gone right now.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

no anavar is not going to help and deca will not either... deca is a band aid to a wound but has no true healing benefits... it will simply mask the injury and could make it worse once you discontinue use...

mk2866 and mk677 are going to provide REAL healing, as would hgh... check out esarms.com

"he cut way back on training" umm... he needs to STOP TRAINING ENTIRELY unless he wants that injury to become chronic

"his doctor gave him a cortisone shot" stupid decision, a cortizone shot stops the healing process by shutting off inflammation.

look i get it, nobody wants to 'lose gains' and lifting is our way of life. but fuck when i read these types of posts it reminds me of myself years ago and the stupidity of not letting your body just rest and repair itself. your friend simply needs to take a full month off from the gym

Not trying to disagree with the Moderator's with all due respect, I had Tendonitis in my fore arms so bad I could not turn door knobs or start my car, I was desperate heard about Deca from reading the Anabolic Steriod Handbook, never used riods in my life, but I broke down and drove to Laredo and got some Deca Preloads 10 , 50mg
My tendonitis was gone in 2 weeks and never came back!

Top Bottom