Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar / Tbol Cycle

dr_skier

oh god, 2 ORALS, dont flame just yet, read on.
Thinking about this cycle... looking for some feedback. Stats are 6'4" 250 bf%? (my july 9 pic is about 5lbs fat heavier to give guess http://community.webshots.com/user/dr_skier )

Goals: Increase muscle mass, strength, lower bf%

Cycle: Innovagen's Helios (oral) 2tabs/day wk 1-4
TBOL 50mg/day wk 1-8
Anavar 40mg /day wk 6-10
PCT: Nolvadex, Tribulus, Arimidex

I'm using Innovagen's helios and anavar (comments are welcome as i've never used this brand before). I'm thinking that strict dieting/cardio for two weeks before i start and for the first two weeks of cycle might be a good idea to tear off a layer of fat before i start. Then while on cycle just make sure my carbs are timed right, good carbs, protein is high and bad fat is low and good fat is also timed right. Workout will be a 4-5X week weights and 4x/week cardio (either after workout or am, pending on BUSY school schedule). I've been clean and off any ass and pct for over 5 months now just for some extra info. Thanks Guys.

Just run Tbol thats enough, test added would be better tho

RADAR

nothing on the halo. but i ran the tbol alone and got fantastic results, with that said i would stack it with test next time. i did a 25 day cycle of it to see how my body reacted to it.

bruce410 said:
nothing on the halo. but i ran the tbol alone and got fantastic results, with that said i would stack it with test next time. i did a 25 day cycle of it to see how my body reacted to it.

Did you have any issues with appetite or nausea ?? I am on it now doing my experimental you and I spoke about, and this week I just cannot eat, dont feel like it and if I do, I get nauseated......could be the creepin crud, but seems coincidental to me.

Top Bottom