Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar strengh ?

kieran a

Whats people thoughts. I am taking 50 mg of the 10 mg tablets a day right now and they are best i ever used.
Now my source has told me he got 50 mg primus ray ones and after looking on they site they do.make them.
But would 5x10mg anavars be the same strength as 1x50 tablet of anavar buy the same manufacture ?
The boxes are 50x10 mg
And 25x50 mg both boxes the same price. So it be 5 extra in the 50mg box.
I dont get it

I dont know ifnto stick to the 10s or go for the 50s for same.price and get 5 extra.
Is this normal. Seems like a miss leading supermarket deal to me

Theoretically, 5 10mg anavar tablets and 1 50mg anavar tablet would be identical but the vast majority of 50mg anavar tabs are greatly under dosed. Remember that anavar is a VERY expensive hormone. It would cost a UG lab around $100 per bottle to make 50mg anavar tablets.

The fact that the manufacturer has all these different anavar tablet dosages and the prices don't match up - that's a red flag.

I personally would pick a different source. Check the source reviews section on evolutionary.org. There are a lot of really good sources to choose from.​

They should be the exact same thing. The key is to stick to a trusted source. Check out the approved source section over at evolutionary.org

Top Bottom