Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Sprinter Cycle

3legggs

Hi I've resently started an Anavar cycle. I'm 25, 5"9 and roughly 156lbs sprinter. My times aren't the best 11.2s 100m and 22.6s 200m. I've done alot of research into Anavar cycle and I'm just after opinions and advice on the current cycle I've started.

I have 20mg tablets and I'm taking 40mg ED, 20mg in morning and 20mg in afternoon. Few people have said var can cause stomach problems and advice taking with food so that's what I'm doing.

Along with Anavar I'm also taking Beta-Alanine with the Anavar and food and Creatine pre work-out.

My main concerns are with the times that I'm taking the var, the dosage but also when I'm training. Below is my cycle and training.

Monday 8am 20mg with Breakfast - Gym 9am-11am
2pm 20mg with lunch - Track 6pm-8pm
Tuesday 8am 20mg with Breakfast - Gym 9am-11am
2pm 20mg with lunch
Wednesday 8am 20mg with Breakfast - Gym 9am-11am
Thursday 8am 20mg with Breakfast
Friday 8am 20mg with Breakfast - Gym 9am-11am
2pm 20mg with lunch
Saturday 10am 20mg with Breakfast
4pm 20mg with lunch
Sunday 10am 20mg with Breakfast
4pm 20mg with lunch

Hope that's not too complicated. Just after some advice and opinions to get the best from using Anavar.

Cheers,

P.S I do class myself as a noob and this is my first ever steroid cycle. So dont be too harsh.

Anavar is known (in some people) to cause painful muscle pumps/cramping which could definitely be a hinderance for a sprinter. You may want to try supplementing with taurine every day. Mr supps carrys it if you want to get it online. I personally wouldn't run var under 60mg but for a runner, 40mg could work fine and may even keep the pumps at bay.

Cheers for the advice. I'm also running liver support caps for the 8weeks as read that liver can take a beating. Also sorted for pct with 'Advanced PCT' and 'Testradex' to run 2weeks after the 8weeks.

Just wondered opinion on not running any test. Alot of reading and people have said anavar can affect the baby makers, but then others say as var is a mild steroid its ok running low dose for short cycle and not have a huge effect?

I got crippling pumps from var just from sitting in a car for ten minutes, I second jbranken, Taurine is a must, I mixed a few grams with each of my two protein shakes on training days and it helped a lot!

These guys read my mind. I feel like the pumps could prove to be counterproductive for someone like you...take necessary precautions

anavar is one of the last things i would choose as a sprinter... sprinters have used winstrol in the past and i have not had any problems at all with pumps from it but some do with that as well... when it comes to endurance and explosive athletics, i am always going to lean toward sarms, not aas...

Top Bottom