Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Sides From People That Hve Used Anavar Alone??

tzan

I know anavar has very little sides thanks to anabolicreview, but was just curious how different people reacted from anavar since evryones different. I'm all done with the more potent drugs for a long time and was just going to stick with anavar for now. My main side that I fear right now(not counting organs obviously) is my hair falling out. I've heard from a lot of people that anavar doesn't effect hairloss at all. Just wanted to know if anyone can argue this??

tzan said:
I know anavar has very little sides thanks to anabolicreview, but was just curious how different people reacted from anavar since evryones different. I'm all done with the more potent drugs for a long time and was just going to stick with anavar for now. My main side that I fear right now(not counting organs obviously) is my hair falling out. I've heard from a lot of people that anavar doesn't effect hairloss at all. Just wanted to know if anyone can argue this??

It can affect hairloss, but not very likely ...
It is probably the safest steroid on the hair next to deca.

The only side effects of ox that you should be worried about should be your liver and maybe lipid profile.

-sk

The only side effects of ox that you should be worried about should be your liver and maybe lipid profile.

Anavar is non toxic to the liver, people with hepatitis given anavar improve. If you don't believe me do a search there is a ton of research on this topic.

The side effects that you will need to contend with.
1 becomming more lean and muscular
2 becomming much stronger

Lipid values vary from person to person with var use, but in most cases the changes are insignificant.:)

thanks for the replies fellas. What would be a good dosage if I'm going to use SPA. I was thinking 30mg 8weeks. I'm 215lbs.

I started to feel my kidneys or liver (not sure which but figured one of the two) starting to ache. Like a dull pain. That was on an extended time of 40mg ed. I cut it in half 20mgs ed upped my milkthistle drank a shit load of water and all was ok. The only other bad affect I had was the next time I tried to stick myself the needle wouldn't go through my delt and bent. LOL....J/K it does make you a freekin rock though. The needle did go through with out bending but it did take a little more pressure to put it through.

liftsiron said:
Anavar is non toxic to the liver, people with hepatitis given anavar improve. If you don't believe me do a search there is a ton of research on this topic.

The side effects that you will need to contend with.
1 becomming more lean and muscular
2 becomming much stronger

Lipid values vary from person to person with var use, but in most cases the changes are insignificant.:)

Yea I know what you are talking about, I always bring this up too ... but they are given lower amounts of var I believe. The amounts we use are toxic.

-sk

I have heard of anavar improving liver function also. I have read many benifits besides muscle growth. Just stated what I how I responded to it.

Yea I know what you are talking about, I always bring this up too ... but they are given lower amounts of var I believe. The amounts we use are toxic.

-sk

I recently seen a study, which I couldn't locate, that used 150mg of oxandrin anavar a day to recoup wasting in hepatitis patients. Can you how much strength and growth you would get from that much var if you could afford it? I would still be wary of using that much. I never lose hair from anything so I don't know about var and hairloss. Good to see you back sk.:)

T2O I started to feel my kidneys or liver (not sure which but figured one of the two) starting to ache. Like a dull pain. That was on an extended time of 40mg ed. I cut it in half 20mgs ed upped my milkthistle drank a shit load of water and all was ok. The only other bad affect I had was the next time I tried to stick myself the needle wouldn't go through my delt and bent. LOL....J/K it does make you a freekin rock though. The needle did go through with out bending but it did take a little more pressure to put it through.

WTF are you talking about, the needle bending, are you saying that you inject anavar?

Most of the AIDS and hepatitis studies used from 5 to 20 mg a day. BTG recomends 20/day as the max dose.
Be wary of interpreting those hepatitis studies. So far, they've only been done with alcoholic hepatitis; did the liver enzymes improve from the ox, for from the fact that the vets were pulled in to the VA hospital and stopped drinking for the study? Hmmm...
That being said, I'm on it, despite some pre-existing hepatic problems, and feeling fine, and getting really stronger fast, but keeping my dose low (15/day).
My understanding is its androgenic potential is nil, if someone loses hair on it, it does not necessarily follow that ox is the culprit.
Male pattern baldness (androgenetic alopecia) is a strange animal. It can come and go in spurts, as it were, lesding one to believe that this agent caused it , or this one cured it. Anecdote and scientific evidence are not the same thing.
buffdoc (aka hairdoc)

Top Bottom